5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Rich Steffen
      Participant
        @rich@core1team.com

@kent-littlejohn

Almost half of the 120 characters in my headline are consumed by our local RE laws that require us to name our brokerage and operating capacity. My required wording is “CORE 1 Real Estate Team KW Key Partners LLC”. How do I create an action grabbing headline in this scenario?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen, we have many members in the program who have the same guidelines, but instead of putting that information in their headline (which is an important part of your LinkedIn Profile) they place that at the end of their summary.

I highly recommend you put something like this in your headline instead:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

OR

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Rich Steffen
          Participant
            @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi

Nageen, here are two close, but not exact headlines for your review. Hopefully one of the two will be a solid fit. I would also like to request, and please don’t take offense in this, that your feedback be what is best and not just acceptable.

WANT to CONFIDENTLY sell or buy a home WITHOUT the typical annoying marketing hype or sales pitch?

MESSAGE ME!

OR

WANT to CONFIDENTLY sell or buy a home WITHOUT the anxiety of navigating the typical hype or sales pitch?

MESSAGE ME!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen, for your LinkedIn, you want to talk to either buyers OR sellers, not both. The reason being, the more direct you are with your potential client, the better you’ll be able to get directly speak to your audience for maximum results.

When you are speaking to more than one group, the message gets lost.

So, choose who you would most enjoy working with: buyers or sellers

If you’re worried about losing out on one of those clients, you can do what Kent does in his profile:

WHO I WORK WITH: _____, ________, ______

With that being said, you’re on the right track with your headline but it can improve.

How about this instead:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

Want To SELL Your Property For TOP Dollar Without Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ MSG Me!

Let me know if you like those.

Rich Steffen
              Participant
                @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi

OK, Take 2!  Below is my Headline and Profile. I have submitted 2 choices for my headline. They are similar with slight differences. Looking for your advice as to which one you think will perform the best.

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Serving Clients In KC Metro Area☆☞ Message Me! (120 words exactly)

OR

Want To SELL Your Home For TOP Dollar WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Serving Clients In Kansas City Metro Area☆☞ MSG Me!  (120 words exactly)

WHAT I DO…

I protect YOUR MONEY, TIME and PEACE OF MIND by providing YOU with ANSWERS to your questions, OPTIONS to consider and SOLUTIONS that align with YOUR real estate goals.

SIMPLY PUT…

I DISTILL the complexities of a real estate transaction down into terms that make it SIMPLE and EASY for my CLIENTS to understand and manage.

AND

As an Experienced and Trustworthy Advocate I alleviate the STRESS of the Buying or Selling Process by being a PROBLEM SOLVER and PROACTIVE COMMUNICATOR that CREATES Win-Win outcome for my clients.

WHO DO I WORK WITH? Sellers/Buyers, Divorce/Bankruptcy/Estate Planning Attorneys, Financial Advisors, Physicians and Nurses

WANT AN EXAMPLE?

An elderly woman whose husband had recently passed away was referred to me by her attorney after two other agents walked away. Her own medical condition rendered her inable to take care of the home requiring her to sell. The challenge…the condition of the home was such that it prevented us from garnering an offer high enough to just break even on the sale.

THE SOLUTION?

I HIRED, SCHEDULED and SUPERVISED all of the work we needed done to find a buyer for her home. We had an OFFER in 14 days that NETTED the seller $6500 after paying for the repairs!

SELLER’S RESPONSE?

“Rich was unbelievable!! He went up and beyond what a normal agent would do.  He was so sensitive and supportive to whatever situation I was facing. Rich was always on the mark. HE WAS MORE HELPFUL THAN A FAMILY MEMBER.”

Those words are what FUEL MY DESIRE to be the BEST I can be every day for EVERY CLIENT.

See additional examples in the Client Testimonials attachment below and how each was “Protected” based on their individual circumstances.

What I do is different than most other realtors. I’ve BUILT and sold 2 other businesses, REHABBED 50+ homes, BOUGHT and SOLD properties in every way possible and successfully NEGOTIATED 700+ short sales. I understand that knowledge is POWER.

If YOU want an agent that has SUCCESSFULLY experienced the best and worst markets on record and provides YOU a broad array of real estate skill sets that are GUARANTEED to help YOU achieve the results you’re after while PRESERVING your PEACE OF MIND…

SHOOT ME A MESSAGE on LinkedIn or Call/Text me at 816-560-8494!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Nice work, @rich-steffen!!

Headline:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor Serving Clients In KC Metro Area☆☞ Message Me!

Summary:

Looks fantastic, great work 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.