1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Rich Steffen
      Participant
        @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

1. What is your recommendation Trojan Horsing my local real estate agent connections?
        2. Is there any direction HEC recommends for determining if a connection is a good fit?
        3. Once we have a sizable number of connections, how does HEC recommend stay in touch with them moving forward? As a R.E. Agent, I can have the best clients, that had an over the top experience with me and still run the risk of them falling prey to another agent’s presence if I have not stayed in touch.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

HI @rich-steffen! Happy to answer these questions.

1. I don’t understand your first question. Are you asking which 4 questions to use for your real estate connections? If so, use the ones you are sending out.
          2. We actually recommend you don’t pre-qualify. It takes too much of your valuable time looking at every profile to see if you’re a fit, and also because you never know if they can provide a referral. So, connect with anyone and everyone.
          3. Hm, this would be a great question for Kent on the live call!

BONUS:

Since you are a real estate agent, below are the 4 questions Kent made for Realtors in the program that I felt you would like to use:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in [YOUR MARKET]?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.