Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Lesson 2 Video Questions

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Rich Steffen
      Participant
        @rich@core1team.com

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus  @negeen-dargahi

This video was done with Kent and Matt and back when the HEC FB page was in play. Questions:

1. Why is the HS in 2 parts?
        2. Matt talks about uploading a WORD doc that comes from LI on topics that we should consider writing about as well as other material that would be “posted in the module” It is at minute 39:50 in the video. Wanting to know where this material is
        3. Kent references “our group” toward the end of the video – what group is that?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@matt-barcus, would you be able to help out with this, please? 🙂

Rich Steffen
          Participant
            @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi

I have not heard back yet on the questions I posed above. Did they get addressed somewhere else that I don’t know where to look?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen, sorry about that! Let me see if I can help.

• Can you please specify which video you are referring to? The title?
              • You mentioned that you viewed the video in the FB page of HECP? We are no longer using that platform – just a heads up!

Rich Steffen
              Participant
                @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi

The video is in Lesson 2 of the Hero Story – and the name is Nero Story Primer.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Thank you, @rich-steffen! Below are the answers to your questions.

Why is the HS in 2 parts?

• If you are posting your Hero Story on LinkedIn, it is recommended that you break it into parts, for the following reasons:
                    • It is LONG so it needs to be broken up
                  • It entices your readers to click on another article to complete your story. This allows them to anticipate where your journey has taken you and it also creates activity on your LI profile. Refer to Kent and Anthony’s Hero Stories – they do an excellent job of this!

Matt talks about uploading a WORD doc that comes from LI on topics that we should consider writing about as well as other material that would be “posted in the module” It is at minute 39:50 in the video. Wanting to know where this material is.

I’m finding this out for you – I will let you know once I hear back from Matt.

Kent references “our group” toward the end of the video – what group is that?

Matt and Kent are referring to the Hero Story forum topic in the Support Forum. Before it was the Facebook group but now that we are solely communicating through this platform, it would be in the Support Forum.

So, you would post your story in the Support Forum if you wanted peer feedback.

Although, if you’re wanting Halle’s feedback, you’d be emailing her your final copy as an attachment for her to review only once. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.