Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Leigh’s Draft of 30 second Informercial

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Leigh Whiteman
      Participant
        @leigh.whiteman@raveis.com

Are you worried that need you to sell your house but don’t know where to start? 

Do you need to get “top dollar” for your “largest asset” – your home?  

Do you want to make a smooth, stress free, transition from where you are to your Dream Home 

If you answered “Yes” to those questions then you have come to the right place! 

Hi, I’m Leigh Whiteman, and I am Realtor with over 33 years of experience helping clients with transitioning from their current home to their dream home! 

I listen carefully to you and we discuss your needs in detail.  We evaluate what needs to be fixed or refreshed to get the best price for your home. I hire a professional stager to help you get your home ready for the market. AS your trusted advisor we review market data,  pricing and marketing strategy.  with a constant eye on the three elements of real estate sales:  Location, Condition and Price. Good preparation gives good results. 

One of those results is being able to move toward a stress-free dream home purchase. 

I strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction through my market knowledge, creativity, reliability and accountability. 

If you are ready to make your next move message me here on Linked IN or call me at 203-430-1467 to see if we are a good fit. 

@halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn  @negeen-dargahi

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @leighl-whiteman, super proud of you for taking action on your infomercial!! It looks really good, with only one tiny tweak I’d like you to make:

Your first question has a typo in it:

Are you worried that you need to sell your house but don’t know where to start?

Everything else looks GREAT! Woohoo 🙂

The next step is to film. Please go into the Transformational Business Strategy and watch Halle’s video titled “VIDEO TIPS” and that should be super helpful for you!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @leigh-whiteman, I think this is great – some more cleanup from me:

Do you need to get “top dollar” for your “largest asset” – your home?  – just tighten this: Need to get

Do you want to make a smooth, stress free, transition from where you are to your Dream Home? – again, Want a smooth

Don’t repeat that line in the following paragraph.  So change it to:

Hi, I’m Leigh Whiteman, and I am a Realtor with over 33 years of experience.

I listen carefully to you and we discuss your needs in detail.

Also: One of those results is being able to move toward a stress-free dream home purchase.
            – I’d change this to: One of those results is creating a stress-free dream home purchase.

Last, the last part of your CTA will fall a little flat when you read it out loud.  I’d just say: If you are ready to make your next move message me here on Linked IN or call me at 203-430-1467!
            If you want more, at the end add: and I’ll let you know if I can help

Great job!!

Blue skies!
            Halle

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.