Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week JULY INTENTIONS!! YES!!!

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

We see these DONE in July!!!

Remind myself of the Power of Intentions!! Close a HUGE deal before month-end to support our clients in a way that we could only imagine, Close $20K of new business, Finish my webinar building and LAUNCHED, sell 3+ program, Close 3 high-end clients – putting me over the $10M mark in real estate, completely living in the FLOW described in the Science of Getting Rich, I will make $4-5K this month,  Re-record the webinar and take it live, finish the current module and move onto the next one, close 3 real estate deals this month, purposely leverage my contacts to get consistent deal flow, complete the rest of the modules this month, 3 new clients this month, 2 high end clients AND finish my module, return to the program and complete 2 continuing education and one certification requirement, 2 new listings, finish webinar section of the training, $50K of better in income and 5 new clients this month, Close at least 2 transactions and finish my current module and 2 more, an AMAZING trip and meeting of the minds in Cincinnati!!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus  @tony-liddic @anthony-simonie  @negeen-dargahi @phil-hall  @alison-liddic @wilson-smith @kevin-hoover @anthony-hendrickson @cole-gordon @staci-ulrich  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.