Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week JULY INTENTIONS – 7/2/2020

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Linda Lindquist 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

JULY INTENTIONS!!!!

@laverne-denyer – will revise her connection call script to gain at least 3 new customers! Her June intention doubled!!! YES

@kent-littlejohn
        – his June intention WAS FULFILLED!!! (YAY!!) He will see 1 or more new training complete!

@halle-eavelyn
        – In July she has posted the replacement Realtor script and has recorded the videos for “yes please more and thank you and some of that for me please”!!

@linda-lindquist – Will host her first monthly Q&A calls with her clients, she will welcome in at least 10 enrolled. She will start to fill her zoom coaching and have it ready for launch in mid-august. Protect your PC launch. Engage in the mindset training and take massive imperfect action to enroll people in her program. Accept she will not be able to visit Roger in Canada this month. I am gratefully accepting at least $15,000 from the universe in additional overflow income.

@paula-cirulli – will welcome at least 2 new listings and sales in the next 30 days. Her new company transition will be complete to send 100 messages in the next month.

@tatyana-shivers – in the month of July, she is finishing her hero story part 2 and part 3. She Is finishing Module 5 in the month of July. She is getting at least 3 new clients and at least 2 more closings.

@nancy-miller – she will get at least 2 new listings or more. She is opening at least 2 new escrows and she is grateful to the universe and wants to thank them for her million dollars and will start working more in the HECP 3 days a week. In June she opened 3 new escrows! YAY!

@monica-severson – is grateful for her listing going into contract this month and is excited about her 2 new listings!

@dean-hanson – says “I am so thankful that by the end of July I have taken the fabulous journey from the end of module one through to writing the first draft of my hero story. Through my passion and desire to be of value to my customers and clients, I have my June’s listing under contract with a close date of 8/15 or earlier! I am celebrating that by the end of July I have lost the last 15 pounds towards my target weight of 135. I am enthusiastic, and joyful that I have at least 1 new listing and one new buyer under a Buyer Broker Agreement! I am grateful that by the end of July, my wife will be fully onboarded as my full-time unlicensed assistant!

@steven-maxwell – his goal is to complete 2 modules for the month of July.

@lynn-larson – by the end of the week, he will have his taxes completed. By the end of the month, he will have all his visitations completed for his trust. He will also have his hero story done. He is working on his buyer presentation and will get all the materials for that to be complete. He is also working on his listings and has purchased leads from two companies and is making those calls.

@gladys-ntaryike – says My intentions for July are to take in 2 listings before the end of the month, help 2 buyers find their dream home and attract one agent to our brokerage. I will successfully deliver a presentation next Wednesday at a new networking group that I joined yesterday…Brain says nah… I am telling my brain…thank you but I will do it anyway!!!

Linda Lindquist
        Participant
          @pccoach@live.com

revised intentions @linda-lindquist following today’s Q&A call

attached

Attachments:
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.