• Author

Julie Fin
      Participant
        @juliefink@results.net

linkedin.com/in/juliefinkremaxresults/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @julie-fink, first off, welcome back to the program and nice work taking action on your profile!

Below is my feedback on changes I’d like you to make:

Your current profile photo is not very professional. You have a great smile but i’d like you to have a better quality photo.

When you do find a better photo, would you please email it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, ask her to add a white background for you. Once she sends the photo back, please zoom in more so we can see your face clearly.

You need a banner image – I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Your headline is the best piece of real estate on your profile. Let’s make it stand out. How about this:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

I’d like you to replace “my” and “I” with “you” — in some parts in the middle there’s too much emphasis on you and not enough on them.

Your content is GREAT, but some of the paragraphs are a bit chunky. If you could copy the format of the profile below and add your own content this would help with organization/formatting.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

CALL TO ACTION looks good! Here’s another recommendation:

If you’re READY for _______ message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Fantastic job!!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Julie Fin
          Participant
            @juliefink@results.net

@negeen-dargahi

I re sent the next draft of the profile.  I will get the photo done by tomorrow.  I emailed Lindsey on the banner help.

Thanks Negeen.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Looks AWESOME, @julie-fink!! Great job taking immediate action!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.