1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Julie Fin
      Participant
        @juliefink@results.net

HI @halle-eavelyn, @negeen-dargahi, @kent-littlejohn, @anthony-simonie

Here is my infomercial please tell me what I need to do differently.

Do you want to sell your home for top dollar?  Looking for your next real estate deal to be stress-free?  Do you think this sounds too good to be true?  It may sound like, but after 21 years of experience, I will tell you that this can be accomplished by trusting myself, the expert.

I provide my clients with up to date market knowledge, trends and pertinent information to make informed and educated decisions.  I will save you valuable time and dollars by marketing your home to its full potential.  Stop staying up worrying about how the process works, the paperwork, the contingencies, the negotiations…..I do that for you.   My expert advice and guidance on pricing, staging and the process will set you hands down apart from the competition, without you having to do a thing!  Hire the expert, let me do the work for you!

If you want your next deal to be stress-free while getting top dollar, call me or text me at 507-273-6178

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @julie-fink, this looks GREAT!! Don’t forget to introduce yourself and what you do after you say:

“It may sound like, but after 21 years of experience, I will tell you that this can be accomplished by trusting myself, the expert.”

Proud of your hard work – you can film!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.