1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jordan Mann
      Participant
        @jr.mannsjn@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

I asssist business owners increase profitability through specific insurance/workers’ comp processes:

Q1. NAME, I am glad we connected. I see you are in XYZ industry… I’m curious… What’s your core business?

Q2. NAME, that’s interesting… We should chat on the phone for a few minutes and see if there’s a fit. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow?

Q3. 2pm works. What’s mobile?

(After listening to the recording of the call with Kent and Ron Wardell, I think it might work best for me to go straight for the call like Ron does.)

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jordan-mann! First off, great start on your questions!

YES – that is a good set of questions but I do recommend you shorten down your Q1 and just ask:

“Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?”

Now… you can split test these two Q1 and see which gets the most responses after 2 weeks.

Hope this helps – everything else looks great! Go ahead and do the Ron model.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.