Jordan Mann
      Participant
        @jr.mannsjn@gmail.com

Please review my profile. Thanks!   @negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanmann-workerscomp/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jordan-mann!! First off, NICE work on your profile. Below is my feedback:

Profile Photo: While I love your smiling face in the photo, having your body turned to the side is not alpha and not direct. I recommend taking a photo of yourself head on. Zoom in so we see more of your face.

You can even email your updated image to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and she can add a white background for you.

I don’t like your background photo very much. It’s not professional. I’d also like you to email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Your headline is on the RIGHT path!! Nice work. I just want it to look a bit nicer. How about this:

Want To GROW Your Profit Margin WITHOUT Losing Money? ☆EXPERT Advisor Helping Clients Gain Control☆☞MSG Me!

(You can change it up if you’d like but everything can be copy and pasted into your headline slot and the icons will show up)

Summary:

Get rid of any “&” symbols and write it out.

Is “mod” short for something? If so, write it out. Same with “comp”.

I LOVE your content.

Good work 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.