1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Carol High
      Participant
        @carol@chighre.com

I would like to join 3 – 10 groups. How do I do that? What is already started?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carol-high!

Yes, I’d be happy to help. Below is a step by step on how to do that. It may depend on what version of LinkedIn you have so hopefully this helps:

• Click on the search bar in LinkedIn and type what kind of group you’d like to join. For instance, let’s say you type in “Home Sellers”
            • Type that into LinkedIn
            • You will see a white header under the search bar that has “PEOPLE JOBS CONTENT MORE” written
            • I want you to click on the “MORE” option
            • Then, you will see a drop down menu and one of the options says “GROUPS”
            • Click on that
            • You can then request membership by clicking the Ask to join button under the group description.

If you are still unable to find the groups option, don’t worry, please come to one of my technical calls via your computer and I can show you how.

Mondays at 11am Eastern

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.