Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Jennifer Christenot- Profile review

10 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Christenot
      Participant
        @jenniferchristenot@yahoo.com

Please review my profile.  All feedback is welcome and appreciated 🙂  @negeen-dargahi

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferchristenot/

Thank you,

Jenny

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jennifer-christenot! Just seeing that you made a new post 🙂 woohoo! I provided feedback on your other post without knowing you made a brand new post.

Good job! Look at my other feedback.

Jennifer Christenot
          Participant

Good Morning or Afternoon @negeen-dargahi

I have made a few changes and reached out to Lindsey for the background, etc.  Check it out and please advise 🙂

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jennifer-christenot! I still see your background as the white and black text. I also still don’t see your profile photo. Can you please change those??

Headline looks good!

Summary:

Typo — change ‘onto’ to ‘into’ here –> ☆Are you ready to SELL and move onto a new house?

Take out “sell and buy” from your pain point question, please only focus on one.

I really want you to write more and break up your big paragraphs, please refer or copy the format of these profiles and provide your information to them 🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/

Jennifer Christenot
              Participant

Good Morning @negeen-dargahi

I have no idea what is wrong with the profile picture.  I have uploaded it several times and can see it on my end.  I have also sent Lindsay an email last week asking for help with the background picture and making my profile picture POP. 

Any suggestions on how to fix the profile picture?

Attachments:

Jennifer Christenot
                Participant

Hello @negeen-dargahi

I’ve taken a few things from that profile you suggested and added them.  Please review and advise 🙂

Also, I’m hoping you can see the profile pic now?  I clicked here and there and reuploaded it a few times.

Please let me know your thoughts bc I wanna get this part done before I start sending messages.

Thanks!

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jennifer-christenot! Your photo is finally visible on LinkedIn! Woohoo!

Very pretty!

Can you email that photo to our graphic designer and ask her to add a white background for you?? In that email I also want you to tell her about your business and have her make you a cover photo for your LinkedIn (what you currently have that says “Thunderbird”)

Good headline!

Please read my feedback on your summary, above, one more time. It is still VERY short and copy the example i sent you and just add your information to it, okay??

Jennifer Christenot
                    Participant

Hello @negeen-dargahi

Is it looking better?

Thank you,

Jenny

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jennifer-christenot! Appreciate you working hard on revising!

LOVE your background photo (huge transformation), your profile photo and your headline!

Woohoo!

Summary:

Delete the extra space before your first question.

I want you to only have 3 POWERFUL non-repetitive questions to start off your summary.

Please don’t forget to proof read because after you ask your questions, you aren’t leading them to an answer… after you ask the 3 questions, say:

If you answered YES to those questions… I know EXACTLY how to help.

When you work with me, you get ___________. <— you can say “high-end service with my expertise in selling homes”

WHO I WORK WITH:

Clients who are ________.

and everything else you have in your profile is great, so keep that!!

Good work!

Jennifer Christenot
                        Participant

Good Morning,

Are we there yet?  lol

Thank you!

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

Looks great @jennifer-christenot!! Nice work revising. Proud of you!

Viewing 10 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.