Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions Jennifer Christenot- 30 second informercial for review- Text

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Jennifer Christenot 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Christenot
      Participant
        @jenniferchristenot@yahoo.com

Hello @negeen-dargahi,

Please review the text for my 30 second infomercial and provide any feedback.

Thank you,

Jenny

Do you want your next sale to be stress free? Do you want to dominate all negotiations? Do you want to save money and valuable time? Does this sound too good to be true?  I will tell you that people can have their cake and eat it, too – when it comes to Real Estate, at least.

Call me today to see if we are a good fit to work together.  I will do the dirty work and get your house sold for top dollar, so you can cash out on all the equity it’s earned. I will market your property, handle all of the complicated paperwork, host as many open houses as you’d like and be present for the inspections.

Call me today, mention this video and save 25% on listing fees.

I look forward to working with you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jennifer-christenot! Nice work taking action on your infomercial!

You’re on the right path!!

Fill out this template to better organize your message. Like your profile accelerator, only have 3 questions but make them POWERFUL.

Same as your LI, how about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

(after you ask 3 questions)

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help — which you have great sentences above that can go right here)

(motivating 1 liner)

If you’re wanting _______________ then message or call me TODAY at _________ to see if we’re a good fit.

<hr />

Please tag me in your revision!

cc: @amanda-hendrickson

Jennifer Christenot
          Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Thanks for the help.  Here is a revision.

☆Are you ready to SELL and move into a new house?

☆Maybe it’s time to sell your investment property because the laws are changing with short term rentals?

☆Are you are ready to sell your home for your growing family? Possibly downsize now that the kids are out?

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m Jennifer Christenot and I am a Palm Springs Realtor helping clients sell their homes.

I will do the dirty work and get your house sold for top dollar, so you can cash out on all the equity it has earned for you. I will market your property, handle all the complicated paperwork, host as many open houses as you’d like and be present for the inspections.

If you’re wanting to sell your home, then message or call me TODAY at 760-272-0101 to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @jennifer-christenot, this looks a lot better! I re-wrote it for you so it’s a lot more powerful:

“Have your kids moved out and now you’re left with too big of a house?”

“Is it time to look into selling your investment property due to changes in short-term rentals?”

“Or maybe you’re just ready for a new house!”

Whichever it may be… you came to the RIGHT place!

Hi, I’m Jennifer Christenot and I am a Palm Springs Realtor helping clients like YOU sell their home.

(You have LOTS of “i” in your infomercial and I’m going to try to change that)

When you work with me, YOU no longer need to stress about the time-consuming paperwork or hassles that come with selling a home. You will be in the loop the ENTIRE time. Yep, that’s right! Plus, you can host as many open houses as you’d like and be present for the inspections.

Sounds great right?

If you’re READY to sell your home for TOP profit, then message or call me TODAY at 760-272-0101 to see if we’re a good fit.

Jennifer Christenot
              Participant

Thank you so much! I’ll work on this tomorrow.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jennifer-christenot, not a lot to work on as I’ve re-organized your points 🙂 but yes, look over it and then prepare to film!

Jennifer Christenot
                  Participant

Yes, thank you!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.