Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions JANUARY INTENTIONS 2020!!

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR – 2020 January Intentions!!

@mark-steinbach goal for January is to be free safe and secure. His goal for the year is he enjoys being free and clear with $100,000 or more in his bank account. For the decade, he is so grateful he is in a place of joy and abundance with his family!

@dean-hanson
        is so grateful that he has met his goal of $145,000 net gross close income for the year! He is excited that he has closed 12-16 closed transactions with at least 2 a month. And the average close price is $375K for each home. He adores the feeling of absolute freedom to have the resources to do everything he desires. He will read 12-14 books this year. His wife and I are adoring the feeling that they have accomplished the goal of seeing at least a million dollars.

@nancy-miller intention for January is she has 2 listings, she is free and clear, and is so happy and elated. My income exceeds $100K a year and vacation home is in Cabo! Her business runs itself and she travels whenever and wherever she wants!

@kristy-deegan is so happy and grateful that she has filled her workshop with 10 people. For the year, she is so happy and grateful she has 4 workshops with 10 people and converted at least 20 people to the program. I am so happy and grateful I have now created more online workshops to travel and make at least $300K a year! She is so happy and grateful she has 3 levels of programs to train around kindness.

@monica-severson she is excited and benefiting with the consistency in eating healthier and her positive mindset and business planning for January. For the year she is enjoying the 150K or more in her bank account and for the decade she is enjoying and having a great time swimming and splashing around with the pigs in the Bahamas.

@claudia-dill is very grateful for deciding rather than intending. She has acquired at least 2 houses in each of her businesses and things are looking up financially. For the month/year, she is happy to be disciplined – she has decided to acquire enough properties to reduce her debt by the end of the year. She is feeling stronger and happier for taking care of her body as well as spiritual growth. For the decade she is very grateful because she has continued health and financial freedom!

@rachel-kendall She loves and accepts herself exactly as she is.

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @cindi-grace  @alex-diep @walter-rahim @brandon-campbell @halle-eavelyn

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.