Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Frequently Asked Questions I've updated my LinkedIn profile, where do I post it for feedback?

4 voices, 2 replies
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

Your LinkedIn URL will be posted when it is ready for review in “LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions”

This is located in the Support Forum under LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions.

Create a new topic.

Use the Title: {First Name} – LinkedIn Profile Review

Then in the body of your post include any notes you would like, tag Negeen & Kent using the @ and then typing their name.

Please include the URL link for your LinkedIn profile.

Bruce Graham
        Participant
          @bgraham1121@gmail.com

My LinkedIn profile is ready for review. Thank you, in advance. Bruce Graham

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bgrahamhighfinancialliteracy/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bruce-graham, please make a NEW post in the appropriate forum so we can get to it faster.

Go to ‘support forum’

Click on ‘LinkedIn profile review and feedback’

Scroll to the VERY bottom where there is a text box, and do exactly what you did here.

Click submit!

I look forward to providing you feedback 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.