Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Client Avatar Questions I’ve posted my First ‘Perfect Client’ Form

7 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Dean Hanson 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Dean Hanson
      Participant
        @dean@deanhanson.com

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

Please review my Perfect Client homework.  I’m not sure if there is a link I should provide.

Thank you!

P.S. I would like to print out my first draft. Where do I access the profile after I’ve submitted it for review?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-hanson, so great to hear that you completed the Perfect Client lesson! Good work taking that action.

While we do not provide feedback on who your perfect client is, I hope it helped provide a lot more clarity on who you want to work with.

Keep it up!

Dean Hanson
          Participant
            @dean@deanhanson.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

I would like to print out my first draft. Where do I access the profile after I’ve submitted it for review?

If possible, I would like feedback.  I answered the questions at face value and I’m not sure I answered them in a helpful way.  I think my answers are accurate but maybe not helpful in the way the program would have me see things.  I am a sponge and want to do and not question … too much 🙂

Dean

Dean Hanson
            Participant
              @dean@deanhanson.com

@negeen-dargahi,  Please respond to my additional replies in this thread.

I need to understand the timeframe for feedback.  Feedback has been too slow or non-existent.

If I need to do something differently I’m more than open.

Thank you!!

Dean

cc: @halle-eavelyn

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-hanson, I apologize for the extended wait – I must have missed your post after the Thanksgiving holiday break.

Please send over your perfect client and I’ll take a look and make sure you’re on the right track.

Thank you!!

Dean Hanson
                  Participant
                    @dean@deanhanson.com

Hi Negeen,

I hope you had a great holiday with family and friends!

I’ve attached a copy of my Perfect Client Printout from 11/20/19 for your feedback.  I also included a copy for Halle in a previous reply.

Thank you.

Dean

Attachments:

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

@dean-hanson – You get an EMAIL with ANYTHING you submit to us through those forms.  So check by searching “[HECP]” (sans quotes), ok?  And reply here if you don’t have it and we will get @matt-barcus to find it for you!

Dean Hanson
                    Participant
                      @dean@deanhanson.com

Thank you @halle-eavelyn, I located the email and will forward my original submission from 11/20/19 on to @negeen-dargahi.  I’ve attached a copy to this reply as well.

Thank you!

Dean

Attachments:
                  Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.