Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Is there a way to change email address on HECP?

6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Joseph Vample 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Joseph Vample
      Participant
        @capital@accessgrantedfinancing.cash

@negeen-dargahi how do I change my email address here to get notifications?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @joseph-vample! I believe you should be receiving notifications straight through your email you used when you sign up and on this platform.

The best way is to click on the bell icon or “notifications” on the left-hand side to receive notifications.

If you’d like emails from HECP and aren’t getting them, check your spam or email Support@coredm.com to have it sent to the right email.

Joseph Vample
          Participant

@negeen-dargahi I’ve been locked out of the email account due to receiving a new card which I paid for my domain through. It won’t let me apply my new card info for some weird reason. I’ve spent hours trying smh. From google suites text support to contacting them via phone. I know the call times and days. Are the call codes the same as in the orientation. If so I don’t think I need the notifications.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @joseph-vample, okay i’m going to send this over to @matt-barcus! Can you please comment below the new email you’d like to use with the account?

Thank you!

Joseph Vample
              Participant

capital@accessgrantedfinancing.cash

thanks @negeen-dargahi

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @joseph-vample, the email was already added but we’ve updated it so you will receive notifications after you move forward to the next module. Thanks!

Joseph Vample
                  Participant

O ok thanks so much

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.