3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Roger Best
      Participant
        @roger@bestrei.com

I’m getting the popup message stating that I’ve hit my invitation limit for the week and I’m only sending about 25 per day.  I’ve Googled this and it appears to be the norm and it doesn’t seem to make a difference whether I use Free, Premium, or Sales Navigator.  People using all of those appear to be getting this message.

So, what’s the solution to this?  Any workaround that doesn’t entail uploading an email list and sending the invitations via email, or other cumbersome techniques that don’t seem to be part of what you teach us to do?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best, when you are connecting with someone on LinkedIn, there is typically a “1st, 2nd, 3rd” written by their name. You will want to click “connect” with individuals that have “1st, 2nd” in front of their names.

If you are sending invitations to those with a “3rd” this means that you have limited invitations.

3rd connections means = you have 0 mutual connections.

2nd means you have mutual connections with this person.

1st means you know this person or are connected in some way.

Does that clear up some confusion?

Roger Best
          Participant
            @roger@bestrei.com

Yep, that helps.  So, I won’t get this if I only send invitations to 1st and 2nd level connections?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.