3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kathleen Deegan 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kathleen Deegan
      Participant
        @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@halle-eavelyn  @negeen-dargahi

January  2020

I am so happy and grateful that now I have hosted my workshop called  “Freedom From Chaos, Fear and Lack.” This workshop used methods to connect the participants to themselves, their wise adult and their higher power so that they could access their creative energy and bring their gifts to the world. 10 participants with at least 5 conversions to other programs.

The year 2020

1. I am so happy and grateful that I am completely aligned with experiencing abundance in all areas of my life (i.e. relationships, health, wealth, pleasure, fun, love and joy) That or something even better.
        2. I am so happy and grateful that now I am providing on-line workshops that happen every month. Where  the focus is to move from struggle and pain to alignment, kindness and love. Each has 50 participants and 95% join my community.

The 2020-2030 Decade

1. I am so happy and grateful now that I am leading a community of a thousand Angels of Light who support each other to go out and change the conversations of the world by bringing safety, love and light, or something even better.
        2. I am so happy and grateful now that my online workshops and programs at least double the members in the community every year.
        3. I am so happy and grateful now that I  am helping those without a voice find their voice: children, animals, women. That or something even better.
        4. I am so happy and grateful now that I am committed daily to awaken the Divinity in me and to assist others to awaken to the Divinity in them.  I bring safety, Love and Light to every interaction..That or something even better.

Thank you for a beautiful Intention call today.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Absolutely LOVE this, @kristy-deegan!! Wishing all of that for you.

cc: @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen

Jennifer Martin
            @jennifer@coredm.com

Love this @kristy-deegan. Thank you for sharing. And, so it is!

Kathleen Deegan
            Participant
              @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin

Thanks to you both.  Having the shift really opened the possibility for creativity to flow.

Happy New Year

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.