Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Webinar Reviews & Questions Integrating Leadpages with ZOHO CRM

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Richard Thornton
      Participant
        @richard@amnotecap.com

Hi, I’m trying to set up my Leadpages account. I’m having a very difficult time integrating Leadpages with ZOHO CRM. ZOHO isn’t on the Leadpages select list so you have to do it yourself. The support staff at ZOHO says that Leadpages needs to provide some linking information.  Since I’m only signed up for the pro account on Leadpages I’m limited to chat support and they sent me a link taking me to Zapier. The Zapier article says it can link me to ZOHO but what they want me to do doesn’t match what ZOHO wants. I’m lost. Please advise.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @richard-thornton! This may be something Leadpages customer support can better assist you with. Let me tag in @anthony-simonie and @tony-liddic to see if they have advice on this.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.