1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jerry Koller
      Participant
        @jerry@ihrealty.com

Do you want to sell your home stress free? Don’t know who to work with or who to trust?
        In the past 25 years I have heard the horror stories from many home sellers. They go to sell their home and the realtor they were referred to makes a whole boat load of promises.
        I have heard them all…..
        I have buyers waiting to buy your house, if you list it with me today, I will get it sold for you! Then the house sits on the market for MONTHS and months.
        I will do everything for you, don’t worry, just list it and I am on it – You sign the listing and never see them again, they assign it to an assistant or another agent.
        I can get you 100’s of thousands more than any other realtor! Then every week they tell you how the price is just too high and the market has softened, You should lower the price……
        I am the biggest realtor in the area and will sell your house fast! Truth is, no one cares who the realtor is.
        And many, many more promise that create distrust and stress.
        Real estate is complicated, I have helped 1000’s of people buy, finance and sell their homes. I have sold many homes other agents could not.
        All with little to no stress to my clients.
        Call or text me for a consultation to see if we can work together to sell your home, stress free.
        Jerry Koller 714-330-1027 DRE# 01048579

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jerry-koller-2, this is a really good start but there’s too much emphasis on YOU and not enough on THEM. For example, lots of your points start with “i” and we want to avoid that.

I’d like you to follow this template below in order to have a powerful and effective infomercial.

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.