5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Carol Lunde
      Participant
        @carollunde@kw.com

Is this a SELLERS MARKET?

Do you want to sell your house?

Would you like to know how much your house is worth?

If you answered yes to these questions, I can help you.

My name is Carol Lunde, with Keller Williams of Greater Des Moines. Licensed in the state of Iowa. I can value your home to the current market and tell you whether it is a Buyers or Sellers market. The definition of Market is how many months of inventory our market has.   Our current market varies based on Price and Neighborhood.

Great LISTENING skills  are where I begin. I want to  know what is most important to you.

In order to sell your house, I use savvy media and marketing skills to sell your house. 

Message me here on LinkenIn and we can see if I can help you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @carol-lunde! Quick question – once you give your clients the value of their home…. what happens next? Because right now your pain point questions are just enticing someone to see what the value is and that’s it. If you are helping your clients SELL their homes, then I’d like you to really think about powerful pain point questions based on their needs.

Try to fill this out to better grip your audience:

Are you WANTING _________?

Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

Call to action at the end needs to be stronger:

If you’re READY for  _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

//

Overall, great start – make these changes and let me know to review again. Thank you!

Carol Lunde
          Participant
            @carollunde@kw.com

Are you wanting to sell your house?

Do you need someone to listen to you?

Isn’t your family that important?

If you answered yes to these questions, message me here on LinkedIn.

My name is Carol Lunde, with Keller Williams of Greater Des Moines. Licensed in the state of Iowa. Muy knowledge of the market will price your home for top value.

Great LISTENING skills  are where I begin. I want to  know what is most important to you.

In order to sell your house, I use savvy media and marketing skills to sell your house. 

Call or text me at 515-249-7272.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carol-lunde, thank you for revising. I don’t love your pain point questions:

Do you need someone to listen to you? Isn’t your family that important?

How about something stronger:

Do you want QUALIFIED buyers for your home?

Have you been wanting to sell your home but don’t know where to begin?

^ questions like that are a lot more powerful and specific.

Aside from listening to them, how else do you help your potential clients/clients? Do you handle all the tedious paperwork? Do you help with marketing their home? Add a few more sentences to really sell yourself and your services.

Carol Lunde
              Participant
                @carollunde@kw.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi

Here is my rewrite:

Are you wanting to sell your house? But need to know how?

Do you need a professional Realtor to make it stress free?

Are you looking for a Qualified Buyer to buy your house?

My name is Carol Lunde, with Keller Williams of Greater Des Moines and I am licensed in the state of Iowa.  I can sell your home for you with savvy marketing and get you to where you want or need to be.

Let me do the work for you! I will handle all the details!

Keeping showings for only approved buyers, on your schedule made in advance!

No need to have to talk to anyone on a daily basis, unless you want to!  I can send a daily update via
                text or email. I will get the most money for your property possible, without all the hassle and stress
                on your part!

Contact me at your convenience, to see if I am the answer you’ve been looking for! Let me sell your property hassle free, for top dollar!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @carol-lunde! Apologies for the delay in reply – below are my comments:

Instead of saying “professional” realtor, say “experienced” or “expert”.

Everything else looks great!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
                  high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.