Hi there!

My infomercial… @negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn

Not sure who to tag…

Xoxo,

Filippa

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @filippa-reading! I see your post above but I do not see a file or content related to your infomercial. Would you mind commenting below what you’d like reviewed?

Thank you!

filippa reading
          Participant
            @filippa321@gmail.com

Infomercial. Take One! Let’s try this again! @negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn

Filippa

http://app.hecp.com/forums/reply/31879/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @filippa-reading, there may be some confusion – you are sending a link to this current forum. Can you please let me know if you are sending a video link or your infomercial script?

If it is a video, please tell me if it’s on your profile or if you’re trying to paste the link.

If it is the script, please paste it.

filippa reading
              Participant
                @filippa321@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi – I’m sending the video clip… I thought I was doing the right thing by going to Infomercials and posting it there… Tell me what to do? Thanks!

Filippa

filippa reading
                Participant
                  @filippa321@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi – NOW? It’s a YouTube link…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOuWcTXMBYA

Filippa

filippa reading
                  Participant
                    @filippa321@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi – I can click on the YouTube video…so I assume you can as well? Correct?

When you’re asking if I posted it on my profile…do you mean LI or here?

I have not posted it on LI…since I want approval…

Filippa

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @filippa-reading! YES, I was able to see it 🙂

You look great!

The video would be a lot better if you propped your phone against something and turned the phone horizontally.

Also, practice reading your script a couple of times off camera so it comes off more naturally.

Please watch the “VIDEO TIPS” vidoe in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Halle goes into detail on how to film a great infomercial.

What you have is good – so if you choose to refilm, please take those steps above ^

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by n d.

filippa reading
                      Participant
                        @filippa321@gmail.com

Thanks @negeen-dargahi – Just watched Halle’s video and will re-do mine!

Filippa

Halle Eavelyn
                          @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @filippa-reading!  Did you redo your infomercial yet? PLEASE continue to take this action and get it done! This will help!!

filippa reading
                          Participant
                            @filippa321@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn – I did and I just uploaded it to YouTube and I just HATE it. Hate seeing myself. Hate that I sound scripted. Hate my script…and now I’m done complaining! But I hate it…still…

Halle Eavelyn
                              @halle@coredm.com

Well, THANKS for your honesty, @filippa-reading!  Do other people hate it, or just you?? And where’s the link so I can hate it, too?? Just kidding 🙂  I’m guessing this is a mindset issue.  But let me see the video first…

XXOO

filippa reading
                              Participant
                                @filippa321@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

https://youtu.be/7vXNloQLSu0

(still hate it…)

filippa reading
                                Participant
                                  @filippa321@gmail.com

@halle-eavelyn

Send you my infomercial yesterday. In the right forum…I believe.

Halle Eavelyn
                                    @halle@coredm.com

I’m not seeing another post, @filippa-reading, and the link above is still showing that the video is unavailable.

n d
                                    Keymaster
                                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @halle-eavelyn! The video is working for me – tagging so you can provide your feedback!

My personal thoughts:

I agree with you, @filippa-reading …because you are NOT passionate in this video… I don’t feel the passion or excitement.

My recommendation:

Use the script to stay organized with your point and try to refilm following that structure –  keep it under 2 minutes. If you know the general information that the script provides, challenge yourself to go off script and see how your energy changes. I do this all the time with my personal videos.

The reason we have a script in place is so people do not trail off and talk and talk and talk.

If you can get to the point with the SAME message, give it a shot and let me know how it goes 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by n d.
                                  Viewing 15 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.