9 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Debra Shultz
      Participant
        @shultz.rdc@cox.net

@halle-eavelyn  @negeen-dargahi  @matt-barcus

Hello Everyone, I wanted to get my infomercial to you but it’s telling me my file is too big. I don’t know how to fix it. It will not let me send the file so you can help make it smaller. I don’t know what to do.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @debra-shultz! Try emailing it to me instead and we can see if that works:

Negeen@coredm.com

Debra Shultz
          Participant
            @shultz.rdc@cox.net

Hey Negeen, i will try to up load to you tube 1st. I didn’t know I had to do it this way. This e-mail is late getting to you because I had surgery on my hand, carpo-tunnel, on Dec 19th. Just got my stitches out. I also had to go to the ER X-Mas Eve, diagnosed with Colitis.  My video was a X-Mas Video but I’m still going to upload it so I can move on in the program. I will make a new one for the New year. Is this Okay?

Debra

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @debra-shultz! So sorry to hear about that. Wishing you a fast recovery. Absolutely, that sounds good!

Debra Shultz
              Participant
                @shultz.rdc@cox.net

Hi @negeen-dargahi, Well I think I have it loaded in Linkin. I think it might need some tweaking or editing but I don’t know how.

Debra

https://www.linkedin.com/in/debra-shultz-298bb929/

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @debra-shultz! The only video I’m seeing is “should you list your home during the holidays”.

Is that the video you’re talking about?

Debra Shultz
                  Participant
                    @shultz.rdc@cox.net

@negeen-dargahi!  Yes.  Did you see it?

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @debra-shultz! Yes, I saw the video and while it is a great video to have on your profile, it isn’t necessarily your infomercial.

For your infomercial, you are introducing yourself, what you do, who you work with, and a call to action.

Please fill out the template below, submit it for review and wait before it’s approved to film 🙂

Start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
                      Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Debra Shultz
                      Participant
                        @shultz.rdc@cox.net

@negeen-dargahi!  Happy New Year!!

Attached is my new infomercial. Let me know what you think.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/debra-shultz-298bb929/

Debra

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @debra-shultz! This looks much better.

For future reference when filming, turn your camera horizontally and have it at eye level so we aren’t seeing more of your ceiling than you.

Halle has a video on this called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module!

Nice work!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.