2 voices, 3 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Davis
      Participant
        @jdavisprop@comcast.net

@negeen-dargahi

I have recorded and posted my infomercial on linkedin with the idea I can do it over. Please check it out and let me know what if you think I should do that. That was actually a test run but then I got an eye infection and have not been able to perfect it. I needed to post it in order to continue with the module.

Thanks,

Jennifer Davis

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jen-davis! You look great and nice job taking massive imperfect action!

I’d actually like to see your script and organize your points a bit.

Please tag me in that and we can move forward.

Jennifer Davis
          Participant
            @jdavisprop@comcast.net

@negeen-dargahi

I used the script you tweaked for me.  The only change I made was I used “associate broker with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices” rather than “expert realtor.” That was because our company is a big deal where I am located and the name carries clout.  I am scanning the script and will attach it.

Thank you!

Attachments:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jen-davis! Oh, I see, you asked 4 questions rather than the recommended 3 and it confused me, but no worries.

Yes! Your script looks good!

Okay, so you can absolutely use the video you recorded. Below is my feedback if you choose to re-record:

• I’d like you to film yourself in front of a light source, there is light behind you which is making your face look darker and shaded
              • try to have the camera at eye level so it doesn’t look like you’re talking down to your viewers – you can prop your camera up on a few books

Halle actually made a really helpful video called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Whenever you rerecord and want me to review, just tag me and I’d be happy to 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.