1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Mark Clark
      Participant
        @works4u@longrealty.com

Have you had real estate transactions in the past that frustrated you? Has those experiences been the same old, same old?

Want Maximum Profit from Selling your Home without Stress?  Expert Realtor helping Clients in Tucson Arizona!

I have become part of an International Program that is changing the way Traditional real estate is being Sold.

72 Sold is an Innovative Program that I think will take away some the frustrations you have had in the past!

Message me on LinkedIn to find out more, or text me at 520-240-7411.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your message.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mark-clark, you did a really nice job with your first infomercial submission!

You could really have some stronger pain point questions, in my opinion.

GOOD first pain point question. You need two more. How about:

Do you want QUALIFIED offers looking at your property?

Need ______ but don’t know where to start?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m @mark-clark and I am a realtor helping clients with ___ in ______area.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.