4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Jeff Carley 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Jeff Carley
      Participant
        @jeffcarley6244@gmail.com

As many financial adviser find it harder and harder to fill their calendars with appointments of people who want and need their help, I have built a system that consistently delivers 4-6 high quality leads a week.

For so many adviser, they feel like they have lost control of the business because they have lost control of their marketing.

My system and training puts you back in control of your marketing and your business.

How is your lead generation going for you?  

Are you open to learn how you could get 4-6 more leads a week?  

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeff-carley! This is a nice start but it seems there’s no proper beginning and no proper end to this infomercial script.

I’d like you to fill out the template below instead and tag me in your revision:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Jeff Carley
          Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Thanks for your review and input!!

Below is my edited infomercial –

Are you WANTING more clients?

Do you NEED more clients?

Would you like to never again worry about where your next client is going to come from?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Jeff Carley and over the last 6 months I have helping 41 Financial advisers and Insurance Agents eliminate the worry and stress of generating leads, and never again need to worry about where their next client is going to come from.  

I’m going to ask you for a 30 second favor…drop your skepticism and think how your life and business could be different if you had dependable, predictable marketing that generated you 4-6 new leads a week?

If that’s something that sounds good to you, schedule a free 1 on 1 demo to learn how my system can work for you.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeff-carley! This looks so much better!

For your two questions, definitely, stress the capitalized words because they are somewhat similar.

After you ask, the “4-6 new leads a week?” question, how about you say something like:

“Sounds pretty great, right?”

When you work with ME, thats exactly what can happen.

(and then go to your call to action)

If you’re READY for _____  schedule a free 1 on 1 call with me to learn how my system can work for you.

Jeff Carley
              Participant

@negeen-dargahi  Thank you so much!

This is awesome!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.