Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Tama Murphy
      Participant
        @tamamurphy@kw.com

Dou you want your next Real Estate transaction to be FUN and STRESS-FREE?  Do you want to maximize your financial benefits from selling your home?  Sound too good to be true?  It’s not!  When it comes to Real Estate, you too can have a smooth prosperous transaction!

I provide sellers with up-to-date market information and statistics, education on current trends, updates on government regulations and any upcoming developments.  I will save you time and money by positioning your home properly in the current market.  By prequalifying potential buyers, ensuring all paperwork is completed properly and utilizing the best  real estate partners in the business (lawyers, mortgage brokers, inspectors, etc.), I will save you valuable time and money.  My expert advise on pricing, staging and positioning will save you valuable time and money.

If you want your deal to be focused and fun, call me today to discuss listing your home – 914-213-3569.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

This looks really great @tama-murphy!! Awesome job providing lots of great information that will entice your listener!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.