1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Pat Finn
      Participant
        @finncorporate@gmail.com

Are you thinking of selling your home….  are you overwhelmed? Is the stress and worry keeping you up at night?

If you are thinking of buying a home……Is it difficult to locate a trustworthy realtor?

Do you just want to eliminate the pain and frustrations of your real estate transaction?

If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then I can help you!

Hi…. I am Dan Finn and have been a realtor for over 20 years.

I tell people all the time that it’s not just about the sale – it’s about people and listening to their goals, wants, needs and desires.   And then meeting those expectations.

Whether this is your 1<sup>st</sup> time in the real estate market or you are a seasoned veteran…  I have the skills to help you realize your goals in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.

So message me or give me a call right now at 727-667-0330.

Thanks.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @pat-finn, really great start on your infomercial!

I want the questions you ask to be SHORT and sweet 3 questions.

Your Q1 was 2 questions in 1.

Instead you could do:

“Is the idea of sell your home in the shortest amount of time giving you added stress that is keeping you up at night?”

^ see how I combined them? I want you to do that with questions that have 2 in 1 questions.

Regardless, make them powerful and short.

Next, you don’t actually provide information on how you’re going to help them. I want you to write 3-5 sentences on how you serve your clients. Why should they work with you??

Lastly, call to action.

Yours is good but this is better –>

If you’re ready to _______ then give me a call TODAY at ______ or message me here on LI to see if we’re a good fit!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.