8 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kammy Thurman 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Kammy Thurman
      Participant
        @kammy@equinemarketingsolutions.com

Are you looking to grow your business in a way that reflects your values, while consistently increasing your income?

People love doing business with companies like yours because they love feeling part of something bigger than a
        purchase. They love the idea of being connected to a business that is making a difference in the world.

Now you can create that kind of connection with your own prospects and customers. Reach them on a deeper emotional level, then put an arm around their shoulders and walk them through the buying process in a personal way that builds trust in your products or services.

DROP ME A MESSAGE on my LinkedIn or Facebook profile, or EMAIL Kammy@kammythurman.com to see if we’re a good fit to work together.

Thanks for joining me here, and I look forward to your message.

Anonymous
          @

Hi @kammy-thurman!

Awesome job with those revisions! There are just a couple things I want you to change.

Your 3rd paragraph is a little confusing. Take out the “Now” and change it to “With my help you can create…” and that will sound MUCH better!

Also, your Call To Action is abrupt. I like the type of language you used in your first script. Change it to:

If this is how you’d like to relate to your audience DROP ME A MESSAGE on my LinkedIn or Facebook profile, or EMAIL Kammy@kammythurman.com to see if we’re a good fit to work together.

Other than that you’re GOLDEN! Time to start filming!

Kammy Thurman
          Participant

Hey Amanda,

One more question before video – should I be calling out my audience: Christian entrepreneurs and business owners?

I am concerned about just referring to “values-based” businesses b/c core values have become something of a joke, since Enron, and most corps make a sham of them.

Should I do something more along this line?

Are you looking to grow your business in a way that reflects your values, while systematically increasing your
            income?

Customers feel most engaged (and buy more) when they believe they share values with a business. They love the
            idea of sharing a “higher purpose” and feeling connected to a business that is making a difference in the world.
            As a Christian entrepreneur or business owner, you have the highest purpose of all to share!

With my help you can create a powerful connection with your own prospects and customers. Reach them on a deeper
            emotional level. And relate to them in a way that truly resonates with their values, beliefs and desires.

Then a customized strategy will deliver your messages systematically, removing 90% of the workload from your
            shoulders, while feeling personal and genuine to your audience.

All of this builds trust and excitement for your products or services on a level that no amount of hype or
            marketing gimmicks can ever reach!

If this is how you’d like to relate to your audience, DROP ME A MESSAGE on LinkedIn or Facebook, or EMAIL
            Kammy@kammythurman.com to see if we’re a good fit to work together.

Thanks for joining me here, and I look forward to your message.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@amanda-hendrickson tagging you in this! ^

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

@kammy-thurman, few things:

In my personal opinion, I feel like you’re not talking TO your perfect client but at them when you say “Customers feel most engaged”. THEY are your customers so you really want to speak to them directly.

It’s also really dragged out. For your infomercial, I want you to get right to the point, okay?

I want you to think of 3 powerful pain point questions. Keep them short and to the point.

I like what you had:

“Are you looking to grow your business in a way that reflects your values?”

“Do you NEED _________?”

“Want _______ but don’t know where to start?”

If this sounds like you… you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m @kammy-thurman and I am a ________ helping YOU _________.

When YOU work with me, [SAY HOW YOU HELP THEM WITH THEIR PROBLEM] (2-4 sentences).

Yep. You read that right!

With my proven system, you not only create a POWERFUL connection with your customers… you ALSO learn to relate to them in a way that truly resonates with their values, beliefs, and desires.

Sounds great, right?

If you’re READY to remove 90% of the workload from your shoulders, while feeling genuine to your audience… give me a call TODAY at ________ or message me here on LI to see if we’re a good fit!

Kammy, do you notice the complete change in your message?? Remember, anytime you are talking to your perfect client, don’t educate them on how other customers are. Talk to them and let them know you know exactly what they’re going through and that you can help ASAP.

cc: @amanda-hendrickson

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by n d.

Kammy Thurman
                Participant

Hi Negeen,

Yes, I see it. Thanks!

Kammy Thurman
                  Participant

“Are you looking to grow your business in a way that reflects your values?”

“Do you want to connect with your prospects on a deeper emotional level?”

“Need a better way to move potential customers to paying customers, but don’t know where to start?”

If this sounds like you… you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m @kammy-thurman and I am a direct-response copywriter and consultant who can deliver results for your business.

When YOU work with me, I capture your voice, and translate that into a responsive “conversation” with your prospects. Engaging, trust-building conversation that inspires and persuades like two friends chatting over coffee.

Yep. You read that right!

With my proven system, you’ll create a POWERFUL connection with your customers… relating to them in a way that truly resonates with their beliefs, values, and desires.

Sounds great, right?

If you’re READY to remove 90% of the workload from your shoulders, while feeling genuine to your audience… give me a call TODAY at 406-375-5112 or message me here on LI to see if we’re a good fit!

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

So much better, @kammy-thurman!! Good job!

Kammy Thurman
                      Participant

OK, FINALLY that’s a wrap! Now time for the infomercial!

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.