1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

judy cooper cooper
      Participant
        @judy@streetbizinc.com

Hi,

Finally got to re-do the infomercial script.

Apologies had some personal issues and then business issues that needed for me to go out of town for 2 weeks!

HERE IT IS:

Tired of those worrisome repairs on your problematic house?
        Want to STOP wasting your free time on the never-ending repair list?
        Are you wanting a PAINLESS quick sale but don’t know who can help you?
        Are you experiencing a high level of STRESS just thinking about how to sell your house in its present condition? (not sure I need this one)
        These obstacles can become overbearing to the homeowner who wonders what they can do?
        If this sounds like you then message or call me TODAY at 503-840-8965 to find how.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @judy-cooper-2! Nice job taking action on your infomercial!! Below is my feedback:

You currently have 5 questions but aren’t providing a solution for them or a powerful call to action.

For your pain point questions, the first 2 are almost identical and I want you to really TARGET your customer avatar. Make it specifically for them so when they hear you ask your questions, they can immediately relate.

How about you fill out this template and tag me in your revision:

Start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

(after you ask 3 questions)

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help — which you have great sentences above that can go right here)

(motivating 1 liner)

If you’re wanting _______________ then message or call me TODAY at _________ to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.