2 voices, 14 replies
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
      Participant
        @allyrose586@gmail.com

Greetings, Do you want your next deal to be stress-free? do you want to dominate all negotiations? you can realize the gains in the market without the losses without unique programs. when you let the Williams team analyze your current plan, you will get the right solutions to problems you want to ultimately avoid. We give our clients up-to-date education on market conditions, upcoming developments. We will save you valuable time and $ by ONLY viewing properties that best suit your requirements. stop worrying about the contingencies and complicated paperwork.  My expert advice on pricing and staging will set you apart from ANY competition without having to lift a finger. @negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-williams, a good start on your infomercial. Needs more structure. Below is my feedback and an outline you can follow. Think of it as a condensed version of your Profile Accelerator. Get them excited!

Take out “greetings” and just start your introduction with 3 pain point questions. When you asked your 2 questions, they were way too basic and overused.

Think of 3 short/sweet and POWERFUL questions your audience can immediately empathize with.

Like…

“Has your house been sitting on the market taking MORE and MORE of your money?”

(After you ask 3 pain point questions…)

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m [NAME] and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help — which you have good sentences… but please make sure to proofread so they sentences flow well)

(motivating 1 liner)

If you’re ready for  ________ then message or call me TODAY at _________ to see if we’re a good fit.

Please tag me in your revision!

Participant
            @allyrose586@gmail.com

should I post a video of myself saying this? @negeen-dargahi

Participant
              @allyrose586@gmail.com

*Has your house been sitting on the market taking more and more of your money?

*Burning through cash and need just a little extra support or restructured?

*Do you want to dominate all negotiations?

if this sounds like you… I know exactly how to help.

Hi, I’m Alessandra and I am an expert helping clients with all of there real estate needs, PLUS financial difficulties that cannot qualify for a mortgage.

if you’re ready for results then message or call me TODAY @ 5863627024 to see if we’re a good fit. .

(how exactly I can help, I am stuck!

@negeen-dargahi

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

@larry-williams – few things:

This question doesnt seem like a full and complete sentence. Please revise:

*Burning through cash and need just a little extra support or restructured?

You already talked about burning through cash in Q1, think of another problem your clients have.

When you introduce yourself, keep it short. Don’t add in the “PLUS” – again, when you say this out loud, it doesn’t sound good.

After you introduce yourself, I want you to come up with 2-5 sentences on HOW you help your clients and what you do for them. Do you stage the property, really think about what your perfect client will want to hear. Remember, you’ll be reading this out loud in a video so make sure they’re complete sentences that flow together, okay?

Your call to action can be better. Instead of “results” think of something better. Such as:

“if you’re ready for QUALIFIED buyers to view your property” etc etc

Participant
                  @allyrose586@gmail.com

*Has your house been sitting on the market taking more and more of your money?”

*Burning through cash and need a little extra support or restructured?”

*Have you been daunted by the selling process and its uncertainty?

If this sounds like you… I know exactly how to help.

Hi, I’m Alessandra and I am helping clients with all of there real estate needs, financial difficulties that cannot qualify for a mortgage.

Getting Top Dollar in the shortest amount of times requires a proven approach that is purposefully executed.

When you work with me, YOU no longer need to guess what your house will sell for. You will receive a Market Analysis with real comparables that will give you a range to price your home. You will have my team’s expert help in staging your home, marketing, negotiating, and supporting you across the finish line. You will be in the loop the ENTIRE time. You heard right! We have YOUR back!

If you’re ready for qualified buyers then message me or call me today at 586-362-7024 to see if we’re a good fit.

@negeen-dargahi

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-williams

I revised the sentence below.

Hi, I’m Alessandra and I help clients with all of their real estate needs! Essentially… I help YOU find your perfect home! Have financial setbacks when qualifying for a mortgage? No problem, we specialize in that, too!

Participant
                      @allyrose586@gmail.com

*Has your house been sitting on the market taking more and more of your money?

*Burning through cash and need a little extra support or restructured?

*Have you been daunted by the selling price and its uncertainty?

if this sounds like you… I know exactly how to help.

Hi, I’m Alessandra and I help clients with all of their real estate needs! Essentially… I help YOU find your perfect home! Have financial setbacks when qualifying for a mortgage?

No problem, we specialize in that, too!

Getting Top Dollar in the shortest amount of time requires a proven approach that is purposely executed.

when you work with us, YOU no longer need to guess what your house will sell for. you will receive a market analysis with real comparables that will give you a range to price your home. you will have my team’s expert help in staging your home, marketing, negotiating, and supporting you across the finish line. you will be in the loop the ENTIRE time. you heard right! we have YOUR back!

If you are ready for qualified buyers then message or call me at 586-362-7024 to see if we’re a good fit. @negeen-dargahi

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Nice work!! Looks good, @larry-williams!

Participant
                          @allyrose586@gmail.com

Thank You!!!!!

Participant
                            @allyrose586@gmail.com

should I post in a video? @negeen-dargahi

Participant
                              @allyrose586@gmail.com

when I tried to submit the video to you for review it said it was too large, any way around that? Thank you. @negeen-dargahi

n d
                              Keymaster
                                @negeen@coredm.com

@tony-liddic, what is the best course of action for files that are too large to upload – should I just have them email it to me?

Participant
                                  @allyrose586@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

does this work?

Attachments:

n d
                                  Keymaster
                                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @larry-williams Alessandra! Awesome job on your first video take! Few things:

You sound great, but don’t be afraid to take a breath.

Now, I have some feedback on the camera angles and movement.

Film horizontally and lean your camera or phone on something so it’s not moving around the entire time. It’s also best, when you film horizontally, that it is at eyes level. So, you can stack some books, etc.

If you actually watch Halle’s video called: “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

^ that should be more helpful in my points!

Great work!

Viewing 14 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.