3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Nic Lucas
      Participant
        @nic@niclucas.com

Hey @negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn … here’s my first draft …

As far as ‘targeting’ goes … I’m not after a specific profession … I’m after a specific circumstance … my clientele has been fairly diverse in terms of ‘industry’ and ‘company size’ … but the the circumstances of their problems fall into very similar categories.

As a professional advisor, I’ve found that people at all levels of business and entrepreneurship have some specific achievement they’re working toward …

… and they also want to perform at what they do best, to feel a deep sense of self-confidence and value …

… to be able to sail through obstacles and stressful situations with creativity, optimism and clarity about the most important actions to take.

Most of the people I’ve worked with come to me frustrated by their lack of progress and what you might call ‘unrealised potential’ … which can sometimes be a physical pain in their gut or chest.

They feel there is so much more to them … to what they could be doing … and how they could be doing it … but due to some obstacle … whether it’s external or internal … they’re falling short.

They’re acutely aware that time is passing by … and they need someone to help them have a breakthrough … to have a shift … and to see things differently … not in some ‘standard’ way … but in way that complexly reframes their situation.

If that’s you … whether you’re the CEO of a 100 million dollar company … or the founder of a start-up that you want to scale to the moon …

… I’d love to lead you through whatever ‘problem’ you think you have … to greater achievement, and an expanded sense of self, confidence, influence and value.

I have a number of appointments available to talk with you about this … just reach out to me in a message.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @nic-lucas, nice work and I definitely understand if your clientele is diverse but your message can be confusing and lose direction if it’s targeting many different circumstances.

Please do your best to narrow it down as much as you can and fill out this template – asking pain point questions, introducing yourself and what you do, telling your clients HOW you will help them and why they should work with you, are crucial.

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Nic Lucas
          Participant
            @nic@niclucas.com

Hi there @negeen-dargahi … and Happy New Decade! Here’s an updated version of my infomercial … takes me about 1 min 15 sec to say out loud.

Are you looking for a breakthrough that elevates your performance in life and business?

Do you need a reliable system that turns your goals into commitments that you’re certain you’ll achieve?

Would you like to know what you really want, why you want it, and exactly how to get it?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, then you’ve come to the right place.

I’m Dr Nic Lucas and I’m an advisor, guide and mentor to entrepreneurs, business leaders and consultants … and most of the people I work with come to me frustrated because they’re stuck and have a lack of progress … and what you might call ‘unrealised potential’.

They feel there is so much more to them … to what they could be doing … but due to some obstacle … whether it’s in the world outside … or the world that’s inside them … they’re falling short.

They know that time is passing by, and they urgently need someone to help them have a breakthrough … to have a shift … to see things differently … not in some ‘standard’ way … but in a way that helps them escape and totally reframe their situation.

If that’s you … whether you’re the CEO of a 100 million dollar company … or the founder of a start-up that you want to scale to the moon …

… I’d love to lead you through whatever ‘problem’ you think you have … to greater achievement, to an expanded sense of self, confidence, influence and value.

When you know what you want, why you want it, and how to get it … you become unstoppable.

If you’d like to find out how I might be able to help you … just message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a fit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Nic Lucas.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

YES, love it, @nic-lucas!! Great work revising 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.