8 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Patricia Lykins
      Participant
        @plykins@toast.net

“Do you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free?  Do you want to Dominate all the Negotiations?  Does this sound too good to be true?  Perhaps so, but after over 17 years of experience, I can tell you that you can have your cake and eat it too, at least with Real Estate.

I do a Needs Analysis so all parties are on the same page for the search.  I give my clients up-to-date education on market conditions, important related resources to get the job done and any upcoming developments.  I will save you Valuable Time and $$ by ONLY showing you Properties that best suit your requirements.  For sellers, my expert advice on Pricing & Staging will set you apart from ANY competition when we work together – Together We WILL Get it Done!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Looks FANTASTIC, @patricia-lykins!

Don’t forget to introduce yourself in the middle of your message.

Preferably after you say the cake and eat it too part, you would say:

Hi, I’m @patricia-lykins and I’m a _______ helping clients like YOU ________.

You also want to have them take action after the message.

Close it as you would your LinkedIn sales letter.

If you’re READY for ________ message me here on LinkedIn TODAY to see if we’re a good fit!

Here are your next steps for filming your infomercial:

Watch Halle’s video called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module

This is also a video one client made but yours does not have to be this professional:

Patricia Lykins
          Participant
            @plykins@toast.net

Watched Halle’s video already.

Revised – (the sample in the course did not have these missing pieces and I never thought about it.)

“Do you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free?  Do you want to Dominate all the Negotiations?  Does this sound too good to be true?  Perhaps so, but after over 17 years of experience, I can tell you that you can have your cake and eat it too, at least with Real Estate.

Hi, I’m Pat Lykins, helping clients like YOU find solution to their real estate needs and goals.

I do a Needs Analysis so all parties are on the same page for the search.  I give my clients up-to-date education on market conditions, important related resources to get the job done and any upcoming developments.  I will save you Valuable Time and $$ by ONLY showing you Properties that best suit your requirements.  For sellers, my expert advice on Pricing & Staging will set you apart from ANY competition when we work together – Together We WILL Get it Done!

If you’re READY for action, message me here on LinkedIn TODAY to see if we’re a good fit!

Patricia Lykins
            Participant
              @plykins@toast.net

Watched Halle’s video already.

Revised – (the sample in the course did not have these missing pieces and I never thought about it.)

Hi, I’m Pat Lykins, helping clients like YOU find solution to their real estate needs and goals.

If you’re READY for action, message me here on LinkedIn TODAY to see if we’re a good fit!

NOTE:  Sorry if this is double – it did not look like I did it right the first time.

Patricia Lykins
              Participant
                @plykins@toast.net

I have been able to complete a video with my iPhone after about 10 trys.  I have a newer iPhone XR and cannot get the video to my computer like when I had an iPhone 7 – my phone is backed up to iCloud.  It is supposed to be backing up daily which it did last night.  I have done a Backup Now on my iPhone and still cannot see the video in iCloud so I am stuck – probably till tomorrow.

I do not know how to upload directly from my phone since I cannot see the contents in Windows Explorer.

Patricia Lykins
                Participant
                  @plykins@toast.net

Finally got the video uploaded to You Tube on my channel.  I made about 10 trys to get this recorded.  I do not have a tripod or selfie for my phone so I held it.  I was not reading the script that I wrote–as you can it was not word for word and I appended it.  I could not figure out how to get my eyes right – I held the phone level with my face and look straight ahead.  Here is the URL for it.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @patricia-lykins!

Few things:

• I see you uploaded your video to YouTube! That’s great. I was also going to suggest sending videos from your phone to your computer through email.
                    • For your actual video, consider turning your camera horizontally, leaning it against the wall and having it sit on a couple of books so it’s at eye level. This is something I used to do when I didn’t have a tripod.
                    • What you have currently filmed can still be used – although, I recommend refilming at a later time!

A really nice job taking that massive imperfeCT action!!!

You are good to move forward and refilm at a later time if you choose.

Patricia Lykins
                    Participant
                      @plykins@toast.net

The first thing I tried was to email it to myself but it was too large.  My iPhone XR backups to iCloud and I did a backup now but it took it a while to get it there.  I can send to YouTube directly from my phone – there is an icon for YT.

I attended a video making webinar this afternoon and the lady mounts her iPhone on the top of her monitor with her script stuck to the monitor (only for backup).  The class was very informative, including programs to do video editing.  She has only been doing this for 4 months and is doing a bang-up job!  She posts a video every Thursday and by now has almost 300 subscribers.  That was a real WOW for me!  I think the gal was even my age or older.

Technology does not scare me–been using PCs since they came out and were not in color – only white or green letters on black screen background.

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @patricia-lykins!

Yes, I feel like your best bet would just to upload it via YouTube from your phone. Or we can ask Matt Barcus and see what he says.

I personally run into this issue as well.

I LOVE that you are not afraid of learning something new, Pat!! Keep it up 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.