10 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Donna Harris
      Participant
        @donna@donnahomes.com

Do you like to entertain, but CAN’T because you’re packed in your home like sardines?

Are your kids SICK of sharing 1 bathroom?

TIRED of parking in the driveway, but can’t fit your car in the garage?

Did you just cringe at each of these questions?

Let me help YOU sell your non-functioning house while putting an extra $13k in your pocket!

You heard that right!

My listings sell faster AND at a higher % of asking price with 32% of my listing selling in multiple offers.

With the right marketing tailored to your property’s individual needs, you’ll get top dollar too!

WHEN YOU WORK WITH ME, You will work DIRECTLY with me.

Contact me today to get your house sold tomorrow!

@negeen-dargahi

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @donna-harris, great job taking Massive Imperfect Action!!

May I ask why $13K? Because I think you’re extrapolating from a single example, but it makes it sound like you’re giving them $13K no matter what.  So you need to reword that.

Also, how about “did you cringe at at least one of these questions?”

Before you close, let’s try:

With the right marketing tailored to your property’s individual needs, you’ll get top dollar too!

WHEN YOU WORK WITH ME, You will work DIRECTLY with me.

If you’re ready to have plenty of space, and really be able to enjoy your home, get started now!

Contact me today to get your house sold tomorrow!

Donna Harris
          Participant
            @donna@donnahomes.com

Hi @halle-eavelyn

The $13k is a calculated number from MY average sales price to asking price and the average Austin sales price to asking price difference. Should I just change the number to “CASH”?

I like the other changes, it just takes it to closer to 45 seconds, and I was trying to bare-bones the ending because of time…

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

You could say, “an average of $13,000 more in your pocket!” I like that.  Specific numbers are GREAT for credibility, so if you know it’s $13,752, that’s even better.

No worries – you are WAY under the real time guideline (less than 2 min is perfect!!)

Way to go, @donna-harris

Donna Harris
              Participant
                @donna@donnahomes.com

I’ll create the video over the weekend… but need to mark it as complete in order to move to the next module…

Donna Harris
                Participant
                  @donna@donnahomes.com

Here’s round 1. I need eye makeup as I look washed out… I couldn’t get it under a minute, but feel I was rushing thru.

@halle-eavelyn

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @donna-harris! First off, you did a really great job filming your first infomercial! I really liked that you were in front of a house.

Okay, so because the camera is at an angle, it is causing you to look down at your viewers and also can be an unflattering angle.

To fix this, have the camera at eye level.

Try to also be somewhat more in the frame. You’re a bit too far off on the left side where part of you is cut off.

Lastly, if you feel rushed, take a breath! We just don’t want it going over 2 minutes!

Overall, super proud of you for taking action and I look forward to your revised video 🙂

Donna Harris
                    Participant
                      @donna@donnahomes.com

And wow, that shirt makes me look fat…

Donna Harris
                      Participant
                        @donna@donnahomes.com

@negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn  I haven’t received a review on the content yet, so just tagging you again. I know I need to get the tripod higher as I’m looking down at it (making my chins look fat) and wear a more flattering shirt…

Donna Harris
                        Participant
                          @donna@donnahomes.com

Is there a way to take the wind sound out?

https://youtu.be/RaLMc-FFYyc

@negeen-dargahi

@halle-eavelyn

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @donna-harris – I reviewed your first infomercial on March 5th, right above your message (in this thread). I will paste it down below for you to read:

Hi @donna-harris! First off, you did a really great job filming your first infomercial! I really liked that you were in front of a house.

Okay, so because the camera is at an angle, it is causing you to look down at your viewers and also can be an unflattering angle.

To fix this, have the camera at eye level.

Try to also be somewhat more in the frame. You’re a bit too far off on the left side where part of you is cut off.

Lastly, if you feel rushed, take a breath! We just don’t want it going over 2 minutes!

Overall, super proud of you for taking action and I look forward to your revised video.

I will also take a look at the video your refilmed and provide my feedback on that shortly.

Thank you!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.