1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jeanette Llabre
      Participant
        @jeanettellabre@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi

Please review

Do you want the sale of your home to be stress-free? Do you need your home sold within a certain time frame? You need a realtor that you can trust to get the deal done!

I maintain a stress free environment for my customers by keeping them up to date on everything related to their home and the market. I keep constant communication with everyone involved in order to execute a smooth transaction. This will save you money and time. You don’t have to worry about finding a qualified buyer, dealing with contracts or keeping up with deadlines among other things. My expert advice and experience will get the job done!

If you want your Next Deal to be Stress-Free, please call me today – (305) 215 – 8601

Thanks

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jeanette-llabre, this looks GREAT!

Don’t forget to add:

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.