3 voices, 2 replies
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Sammy Tovar
      Participant
        @sammy@sdhac.com

@negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn

Hello,

Please review and let me know your thoughts, thank you!

Cheers, Amanda (Sammy will post his separately)

Are YOU thinking of buying a new home? Perhaps…your DREAM HOME?

Do you want to eliminate the STRESS of home buying and free up your TIME?

Are you a BUSY Professional who wants someone to ANTICIPATE your NEEDS & handle all the details?

If you answered “YES” to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Amanda Guerin and I’m an Expert Real Estate Consultant helping clients move to a more suitable, upgraded living situation.

You want a DIFFERENT kind of Realtor, one who has mastered the art of asking profound and probing questions and actually LISTENS to your responses. With answers to the RIGHT questions I am able to use this information to save you VALUABLE hours and get you to your desired OUTCOME faster, smoother and with much less stress.

I allow YOU to focus on YOU and your business, instead of the overwhelming task of finding, negotiating and securing your DREAM HOME.

Sounds GREAT right?

If you want your Dream Home NOW then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Anonymous
          @

@sammy-tovar-2 This is Fantastic!! Really nice job!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

This IS good, @sammy-tovar-2 BUT I have some suggested UPGRADES!!

Hi, I’m Amanda Guerin and I’m an Expert Real Estate Consultant helping you move to the house of your dreams, upgrading you to the home you deserve!

You want a DIFFERENT kind of Realtor, one who has mastered the art of asking profound and probing questions, who actually LISTENS to your responses. With answers to the RIGHT questions I will save you VALUABLE hours and get you into your desired home faster, smoother and with much less stress.

YOU get to focus on YOU and your business, and I make the overwhelming task of finding, negotiating and securing your DREAM HOME EASY.

Hope this helps!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.