Tagged: 

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ed Troy
      Participant
        @etroy@aeroconsult.com

Do you need help developing a wireless, RF, or Internet of Things device? Or, do you have an existing design that does not work quite as well as you hoped?Or, do you have a product that failed FCC certification? In any of these cases, call me. I have decades of experience as a consultant who designs, develops, prototypes, and troubleshoots all sorts of wireless products. And, I have all of the necessary software and test equipment to quickly and properly do the job. Even if your company has engineers experienced with RF, microwave, wireless, and antenna design and development and you have the expensive software and test equipment, call me when you have a temporary short-term overload. 215-345-7184 or etroy@aeroconsult.com

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ed-troy! This is a really good start but I want you to get rid of the “or” and also the call to action in the middle. Because you have good content, i’d like you to fill out the template below to better organize your thoughts!

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Ed Troy
          Participant
            @etroy@aeroconsult.com

Hi,

Here is another cut. What do you think?

Are you wanting to design, develop, or prototype a new wireless product? Do you need help getting your product designed? Do you need help getting through FCC certification? Do you just need a little help with some of the complex simulations that are necessary for a successful RF or microwave or antenna design? Do you want help during a time when your staff or facilities are temporarily too busy? If so, you came to the right place! Hi, I’m an engineering consultant who has over 3 decades of full-time experience in the field of new wireless product design, development, and prototyping, as well as helping clients to troubleshoot their troublesome designs. Unlike unemployed engineers who call themselves “consultants” until they can find a new job, I have the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of software and test equipment that is necessary to properly design wireless products, as well as antennas. And, I’ve been doing it for so long that it is unlikely that you have a problem that I have not already seen and resolved. If you want to get your new product designed, or troubleshot, quickly and cost effectively, give me a call, email, or message me on LinkedIn. It does not have to be a huge effort, either. I work on jobs that require  a few hours to a few months of my time.

Regards,

Ed

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

AWESOME job, @ed-troy! Few tiny tweaks. Only pick 3 of your most powerful pain point questions. Not more than three.

Lastly, delete this last part: “It does not have to be a huge effort, either. I work on jobs that require  a few hours to a few months of my time.”

Remain alpha and in control of the conversation!

Excellent – you’re good to move forward!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
              high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.