5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Colleen Waldoch
      Participant
        @waldochteam@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Got clutter? Got 30 years of clutter?

Want to sell your house but don’t know where to begin?

Expired? Have you had your house on the market only to have it NOT SELL?

Top DOllar? What IS TOP DOLLAR?

If this sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help.

Hi, I’m Colleen Waldoch and I am a REALTOR helping clients getting homes SOLD, QUICKLY AND FOR TOP DOLLAR.

Getting the most money for your house requires a strategic, proven approach.  These 10 strategies are simple and powerful to get the buyers’ attention and cause them to be willing to pay the most money for your property.

If you’re wanting to really SELL your home – message or call me TODAY at 941-468-5555 to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @colleen-waldoch! Really nice work, few things to work on:

First, how can you help them with their clutter, i dont see you mention that anywhere else in your infomercial. Please address this.

—–

For your pain point questions… this can be MUCH better. Let’s restructure them!

Let me ask you…

Does your home have CLUTTER? Like.. 30 YEARS of clutter?

Are you READY to sell your house but don’t even know where to begin?

Want QUALIFIED buyers looking at your property?

I want you to write 2-3 sentences on HOW you can help them and WHO you mainly work with.

When you talk about the 10 strategies, should they call you to learn that information?? Please find a point to adding that in your message.

Please tag me in your revision 🙂

Colleen Waldoch
          Participant
            @waldochteam@gmail.com

Round TWO @negeen-dargahi

Let me ask you…

Are you READY to SELL YOUR HOUSE but don’t even know where to begin?

Want to SELL your home for TOP DOLLAR and QUICKLY?

Getting the most money for your house requires a STRATEGIC, PROVEN APPROACH.
            These 10 STRATEGIES are SIMPLE and POWERFUL to get the buyers’ attention and cause them to be willing to pay TOP DOLLAR for your property.
            GUARANTEED! YES -GUARANTEED!

MESSAGE or CALL TODAY at 941-468-5555 to find out about the GUARANTEED 28 DAY PROGRAM.
            This is an honest and straightforward program – NO BS. I GUARANTEE it with $$$ back to you!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @colleen-waldoch

Much better introduction.

Remember, you are the alpha so when you continuously say “guaranteed”, it seems like you’re way too desperate for their business.

I like the 10 strategies incentive but have that paragraph at the end so it can lead straight to the call to action, okay?

After you say:

I want you to INTRODUCE yourself and what you two do:

Hi I’m ______ and I’m ________ and we are ______ helping clients like YOU get ________.

With our proven system, we help you with ______, _______, etc.

Then, you can lead to your strategy but really put what’s in it for them. Tell them some things you DO help with.

Colleen Waldoch
              Participant
                @waldochteam@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi  – ROUND 3

Let me ask you…

Are you READY to SELL YOUR HOUSE but don’t even know where to begin?

Want to SELL your home for TOP DOLLAR and QUICKLY?

_

Hi, we are Colleen and Tom Waldoch, Realtors, helping clients like YOU get your home SOLD, QUICKLY and For TOP DOLLAR

With our proven system, we help to get your home READY, SET and SOLD!

READY – cleaning up and clearing out, repairs, etc

SET – staged and ready for the Grand Opening Event

SOLD – Our marketing program generates excitement for your house, attracting buyers that are eager to purchase your house NOW!

CALL US TODAY and LET US WORK FOR YOU! 941-468-5555

Then, you can lead to your strategy but really put what’s in it for them. Tell them some things you DO help with.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Love it @colleen-waldoch!! Great work.

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.