4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Rich Steffen
      Participant
        @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi

Yes, it’s a Seller’s Market, but are you aware of the fact that there are pitfalls of selling a home in a Seller’s Market, as well as how to avoid them?

Are you stressing over how to buy a home in a Seller’s Market while protecting yourself from the downside risk of a market that is shifting to the next cycle?

What most do not know is that every Real Estate market has 4 different cycles, and each of those cycles possess differences that you must be aware of to navigate them successfully.

So how can I help you?

Having successfully experienced the best market, the worst market and all 4 cycles of real estate in my 18 years I have acquired the skills to prepare and protect my client’s, whether they are selling a home they own, or buying the home of their dreams.

Interested in learning more about how our working together could be to your benefit?

Message me on LinkedIn and let’s set up a time to discuss the possibilities!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen, you did a really nice first draft of your infomercial.

Your first few questions are very complex – they did not grab me.

While you are the expert in your field, you really want to speak to your audience as if they don’t already know what you know. Hence, getting down to their level.

Such as rewording your first sentence like:

Are you FRUSTRATED by the tedious home selling process?

Do you NEED ________?

Want ______ but don’t know where to start?

(after you introduce up to three pain point questions your clients deal with, you want to introduce yourself and what you do)

If you answered YES to those questions… I know EXACTLY how to help you.

Hi, I’m Rich Steffen and I am a ________ helping clients like YOU _________.

When you work with me, I make sure ___________ .

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Tag me in your revision!

Rich Steffen
          Participant
            @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi

When I read your suggested changes it leaves me feeling like just a very diluted version of my Summary/Profile. I know you have a significant advantage as to what works best, which is what I’m paying for, but it doesn’t seem to offer any more benefit or create any more interest than if they just read my profile. I will do what you suggest, but is my thinking out to lunch? Please feel free to be as direct as you like, I like succinct!

Rich Steffen
            Participant
              @rich@core1team.com

@negeen-dargahi – Take 2

Are you frustrated with all of the tedious decisions that have to be made in the home selling process?

Are you struggling to figure out what you should do, or in some cases should not do, as you work to prepare your home for sale?

Are you wanting to get your home on the market but just don’t know where to start?

If these questions, or questions like these, sound familiar, take comfort because I can assure you you’re not alone. I can also assure you that I know exactly how to help you.

Hi, my name is Rich Steffen and I am the owner of the CORE 1 Real Estate Team at Keller Williams.

When you work with me I will proactively guide you through every step of the process. I will make sure you know what to expect, what the options are that you have available to you and will be there to advise you when a decision is required.

I am 100% confident that I can help you sell your home while at the same time protect your money, your time and your peace of mind.

If this sounds good to you, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’d be a good fit to work together.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen, this is such a better delivery!! GREAT work!

The sentence below:

If these questions, or questions like these, sound familiar, take comfort because I can assure you you’re not alone. I can also assure you that I know exactly how to help you.

It is a bit too wordy. You can get your point across by simply saying:

If that sounds like you… I know EXACTLY how to help!

Everything else looks great!

Now you’re ready to film! Here are your next steps:

Go to the Transformational Business Strategy module and watch “VIDEO TIPS” – this will give you instructions on how to effectively film your infomercial.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.