Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Julian Whitaker
      Participant
        @julian@whitakerdesign.com

@negeen-dargahi

Technology product owners

Are you struggling to design a product with a great user experience, that is beautiful, innovative and delights your customers?

Is your development process too slow and losing time with missteps and misdirections along the way?

Have you invested in and even released features that missed their mark and didn’t solve the problems they were supposed to?

Well, I’m not going to lie, creating success products is hard. It really hard.

But many teams just don’t understand the process and methods needed to succeed or they just don’t have right skill sets and experience they need.

What makes this even worse is that many of them are completely unaware, because they just don’t know what they don’t know.

And that cost you.

Time

Money

Opportunity

and sometimes you are forced to just through in the towel.

Well, don’t worry though, I can help you. There actually are reliable and repeatable methods for designing user experiences that your customers will love, that can even be developed quickly with minimal risk.

I know what it takes to design and launch great products.

I’ve been doing it for over 20 years.

When you do it right,

• your user experience is spot on
        • you customers are delighted
        • and your development and time to market was strategic and fast

I can work with you and your team to save you time, money and the pain of getting wrong.

Creating innovative products and designing great user experiences is what I do.

And if you work with me I promise we will take your product, team, and process to the next level.

Give me a call and let’s start working together.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @julian-whitaker, super proud of your hard work this week at the Summit!

Are you all set on your infomercial?

I think once you get the video file back, it should be easier to transcribe the changes we made.

Let me know if that’s okay with you!

Best,

Negeen 🙂

Julian Whitaker
          Participant

Hi Negeen, 🙂

When should I expect to get the video from the summit?

If I could even just get the RAW video that would be great. Happy to wait for any editing that you may be doing, but I’d love to see the raw footage as soon as possible. 🙂

Thanks,

Julian

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @julian-whitaker!

Just emailed the footage to your earlier today. Let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Julian Whitaker
              Participant

Hi There,

I can’t seem to find my video on my local drive. Can you reshare it?

Thanks,

Julian

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @julian-whitaker, I just sent you an email with the link!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.