Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

judy cooper cooper
      Participant
        @judy@streetbizinc.com

Hi,

I am stuck on the infomercial. I do not want to be in the video!!!! AT ALL! I do not photograph well and often look like a scared cat! Lol! I would like a recommendation on what format/suggestions I can use to fulfill on this part of the process.

Judy

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Well… if it makes you feel better, EVERYONE feels this way!!  I don’t know any of us who love how we look on camera – we hate our voices, we hate our hair, we hate our faces – BUT from the outside, that’s how people see us!!  So it’s important to get BRAVE and make the choice to BE SEEN (which is what this is really about, down deep… shhhhh… YOU CAN DO THIS!!!) @judy-cooper-2 watch my Video Tips video in the Transformational Business Strategy module – from your modules dashboard, scroll down to the bottom middle and click on the icon.  The videos are all in alphabetical order. It will give you lots of ideas help for the technical aspects of this video.

judy cooper cooper
          Participant
            @judy@streetbizinc.com

I don’t know if everyone feels that way or not. I just know how strongly I feel about it! I  look much better in person than I do on camera. I am warmly received in person and I connect really well in person. I am known for it.

The photo on my linkedIn profile was an exceptionally nice photograph of me. I took time to interview photographers to make sure that the photo was going to be the best view of me that can be produced.

I feel very strongly about this. If I am not comfortable with this process than it will come across to viewers.

Judy

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@judy-cooper-2, this is ALL mindset related, I can assure you.  And your resistance to this issue means that you are limiting yourself – surely not just in this one instance?  My suggestion is that you show up for the Mindset Coaching call today at 5PM and SPEAK UP when I take questions.  Your issue is everybody’s issue, and you can be an inspiration to someone else.  PS. I DO ask everyone on the call to show up with their video screen ON – it’s the only call of the week where we do that.-

If you can’t make the call today (the link is below this window in PINK!) come to the Q&A call tomorrow and let’s talk through it.  This is something we can help you clear so that it can never  hold you back again!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.

judy cooper cooper
              Participant
                @judy@streetbizinc.com

Hi Halle,

Just wanted to touch base with you again. Shortly after the mindset call, I realized what was bothering me. I was very concerned about being a focus of someone’s negative attention. I don’t mean in a critical manner either.

About 30 years ago someone broke into my home in the dead of night with my 2-year-old son in the next room and sexually assaulted me. It was pitch black therefore I could not identify him. So although the police took the report he was never prosecuted. I also had a negative experience with the police who were victim blaming for sure.

Since I did not have a face to identify every man became a suspect in my mind. It took me years to get over the wondering who or where he was and if I was going to have live through another attack. I had no idea why I became his target.

So this impacts me now because the video goes to a person that I don’t know nor can I identify him. So it brought those similar feelings up again of not identifying the person to whom I am speaking to.

Realizing that now gives me the tools to move forward with the infomercial. I am glad I was on the call. I am also glad I worked through those uncomfortable-ugly feelings to come out the other end.

Judy

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

SO BEYOND PROUD OF YOU, @judy-cooper-2!!!  This is LIFE-CHANGING!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!  Can’t wait to see your next steps in the program and your business.  And YES!!! You have TAKEN BACK YOUR POWER!!  That’s really amazing!!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.