5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Chad Odom
      Participant
        @chadodom@consultant.com

Are you WANTING to Sell Your Home Fast, With ZERO Stress & At Top Dollar?

Do you NEED to sell your existing home due to job transfer, Retirement or a growing family?

Want to work with a Broker who understands the business and is more focused on helping you then his bottom line; delivering what YOU want, while keeping the stress level minimal.

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m  Chad Odom and I am An EXPERT Realtor & Online Marketer. I eliminate the STRESS of where your next property is coming from and can deliver qualified buyers when you’re ready to sell.

SEND ME A MESSAGE or call/text me at 214-662-8447 so I can start serving you today!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Looks fantastic @chad-odom!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Chad Odom
          Participant
            @chadodom@consultant.com

How do I reduce the size of my infomercial file so I can send it for review?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chad-odom – you can upload it through YouTube and/or Vimeo.com and then send me a direct link to review! Or, you can try to email it to me at Negeen@coredm.com

Let me know if those work or if you have trouble!

Chad Odom
              Participant
                @chadodom@consultant.com

Please review my video….  https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:6860969658955235328/

Thank You,

Chad

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Awesome job @chad-odom! Your video was not only very easy going, it was comforting but with CONFIDENCE. Great work!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.