3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Lori Chazonoff
      Participant
        @lori@chazconsultants.com

Hi, I have included two versions. Please let me know what you think.

Version 1 –

Are you looking for More business?

Do you need help staying top of mind with your clients and increasing your visibility and brand awareness?

Could you use tools that have a proven record of increasing customer loyalty and re-occurring sales?

If you answered yes to these questions, you have come to the right place!

Hi, I am Lori Chazonoff from Chaz Consultants and we are your ONE stop shop for all your Printing and Promo needs. Over the past 20 years we have been helping our clients with Unique Branded products that reflect their image and their requirements.

Our products and services are ALWAYS within budget AND ALWAYS delivered on time.

Whether you are planning an event, giving branded merchandise to your clients or prospective clients, WE can help.

Employee moral walking build boards, we can help you with that as well by outfit your employees with Branded clothing.

If you believe we can help you increase your sales

e mail me at lori@chazconsultants.com.

VERSION 2 –

Business is becoming more and more competitive. In today’s climate it is more important than ever to find solutions to help us stand out, be noticed and have our clients remember us after the call.

We have been working with clients for over two decades showing them what they need and how they can get more noticed.

Research has shown us time and time again that over 80% of companies buy from supplies who give them promotional products. That is where we can help.

With an unlimited array of products, including Hard goods such as journals, pens, power banks and speakers. As well as  our extensive clothing line including name brands and eco-friendly garments. WE ARE YOUR SOURCER.  Whatever you need,  however unique, outrageous or non- existent they may be we can help.

Hi, my name is Lori Chazonoff and I can be reached at Chaz Consultant.com.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @lori-chazonoff, I like the first one to be filmed because you have a strong lead and a good call to action!

If you choose to film another video in the future, do the second one but add a powerful call to action at the very end, which you are lacking.

Great work overall!

Lori Chazonoff
          Participant
            @lori@chazconsultants.com

Thank you for your feedback. My dilemna is I bounced both options off of a few professional friends. The first option to THEM ( some of them) seemed ‘old school’ They felt there  were  too many opportunities for the  client to reply no… I followed the advice of your team. I will add a stronger ask at the end of the second one.  next step is to film, RIGHT?? That is the scary part; -000

THANKS Negeen…

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @lori-chazonoff, yep you are correct!!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
              high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.