22 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Shaun McCandless 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

Shaun McCandless
      Participant
        @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn   @kent-littlejohn   @negeen-dargahi

HI

I am Shaun McCandless from LeSolace. Current Paying too much on those high interest loans? Is it difficult to pay all your bills and the mortgage?
        One option is to get a HELOC (home equity line of credit) which you can use and pay off. A refinance might be an option as long as you are close to the renewal date or have minimum penalties for breaking the mortgage early.

The goal here is to keep your payments on time, increase your credit score so you you want to lend again – your rate will be even better.

Investment properties are a good way to have regular rental income. Just make sure your rate and terms are what you need.

Call me at 1-888-622-2671 Ext. 700 and let’s talk about what is best for you and your financial situation.’

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Shaun McCandless.
        • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by n d.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless, this is a really great start! I want to move some things around and help you organize your infomercial a bit.

How about this template to help.

I’d like you to first start off asking your 3 short and sweet pain point questions:

Are you paying way too much on HIGH interest loans?
          Is it becoming difficult to pay your bills AND mortgage?
          Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Shaun McCandless and I am a ____________ helping clients _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you’re READY to find the BEST financial plan for you… message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Revise and send it back over for review please 🙂

Shaun McCandless
          Participant
            @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn    @kent-littlejohn    @negeen-dargahi

Are you paying way too much on HIGH interest loans?
            Is it becoming difficult to pay your bills AND mortgage?
            Want less stress and more time for family?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Shaun McCandless and I am a Mortgage Agent helping clients save money on their loan and mortgage payments

If you are a current home owner you might have a high interest second mortgage and need to put 2 mortgages into one. I can help.
            Maybe you have equity in your property and would like to purchase a vacation or investment property. I can help.
            First time home buyer? Let’s talk about your options. Best rates on going on right now! Even on refinance!

Lower your monthly payments! Spend more time with family and less time worrying about debt.

If you’re READY to find the BEST financial plan for you… message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless, that looks great and is ready to be filmed!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
              high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Shaun McCandless
              Participant
                @Shaun@LeSolace.com

Are you guys able to change the background. I can use zoom to record but it won’t look good. @halle-eavelyn     @kent-littlejohn     @negeen-dargahi

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless! We would not be able to do that on our end – if your video works fine on Zoom, I would consider recording yourself in one of the video applications on your computer.

If you have a Mac computer, use the photobooth application and make sure its on video and filming.

If you’re on PC – use Quicktime, or another photo application to have the camera facing you.

I also believe you can do the same on YouTube. OR if you want a green screen background, someone on fiverr may be able to do that.

@halle-eavelyn
                    do you have any tips on this??

Shaun McCandless
                  Participant
                    @Shaun@LeSolace.com
                    Video 2 – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A1RceUFDjcFKSR0yv1KG_yWZdj4c_ndS/view?usp=sharing

This is the best I can get with lighting.

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless! I was only able to see the 2nd video because the first video was in your Trash.

It seems like your pain point questions were not fully followed via script.

There also seems to be a lot of extra talking.

Try to follow the script you wrote as much as possible so your points are organized, to the point, and concise.

You look great. Practice the script a little bit more and film again 🙂

Great job taking action!

Shaun McCandless
                      Participant
                        @Shaun@LeSolace.com

Thanks I will try again. If I use the script it seems like I am reading. Suggestions?

Shaun McCandless
                        Participant
                          @Shaun@LeSolace.com

I think this is better. Let me know:

@halle-eavelyn
                          @kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbKBeR49x6v75oo7eUvKlBkpFrvpwReR/view?usp=sharing

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

@shaun-mccandless, your third pain point question seems to have been cut off – make sure you’re making it a question.

So, this time around was MUCH better.

When you ask your questions, really ask them like they are pain point questions for your clients.

Do be afraid to sneak a smile here and there – the more engagement the better. You really lit up when you were introducing yourself and i’d love to see more of that.

Overall – great work. This is good to go – if you have time to rerecord, I suggest that as well.

Thank you!

Shaun McCandless
                            Participant
                              @Shaun@LeSolace.com

ok take 3 here we go 🙂

n d
                                Keymaster
                                  @negeen@coredm.com

@shaun-mccandless – let me know once it’s recorded and I’ll take a look 🙂

Shaun McCandless
                                Participant
                                  @Shaun@LeSolace.com

Better? @halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn  @negeen-dargahi

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vUIXZd-fjojU0OIAJACt6d7WHU9dIGou/view?usp=sharing

n d
                                  Keymaster
                                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless, when I click on the link, it’s saying the file doesn’t exist.

Would you mind checking in on that and sending me a new link? Thank you!

Shaun McCandless
                                    Participant
                                      @Shaun@LeSolace.com

sorry. It should work now.  @halle-eavelyn   @kent-littlejohn   @negeen-dargahi

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wiJlCF4R1rG2bHD_ScPsMbigAm8FeRbg/view?usp=sharing

Shaun McCandless
                                      Participant
                                        @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@negeen-dargahi  I am hearing the crickets LOL. Please take a look. I am waiting for you before I can continue the program.

Shaun McCandless
                                        Participant
                                          @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn I haven’t heard back from anyone in 2 days. Thanks

n d
                                          Keymaster
                                            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless, sorry about the delay – I am out of town and just seeing this.

Looks GREAT – super job on memorizing your script. This is coming off a lot more organized and engaging!! You’re good to move forward.

Shaun McCandless
                                            Participant
                                              @Shaun@LeSolace.com

thanks

Shaun McCandless
                                              Participant
                                                @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn    @kent-littlejohn    @negeen-dargahi Did I put it in the correct place on my profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaunmccandless/

n d
                                                Keymaster
                                                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shaun-mccandless, YEP! Looks great!

Shaun McCandless
                                                  Participant
                                                    @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn     @kent-littlejohn     @negeen-dargahi  It seems its better to post it and THEN make it a featured video. That way I get view stats. Plus it allows me to upload without any errors 🙂

Viewing 20 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.