1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Matthew Hills
      Participant
        @matthew@hillsfamilyinsurance.com

Here is the text…  Suggestions?

“Boom”  It happens that fast – the accident – the fire – the theft – the illness.

No, I am not a PESSIMISTT.  Because I know that you can be protected from the Financial Burden that follows everyone of those events.

That is what I DO BEST – EVERYDAY.

I work with my Client Families to customize a protection plan (yes- insurance) so you don’t have to worry about those negative life events.  Then, I monitor your plan – through regular contact – to be sure the plan is in place and current.  I am more than a simple Broker,  Let me be your Risk Manager.

Why should you worry.  Together, “WE GOT THIS!”

Call or Text me at 925-691-1333

Hills Family Insurance

“Insurance is meant to be Personal.”

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @matthew-hills, this is a GREAT start!! I’m really glad you know how to grab someone’s attention from the start!

After you say “That is what I DO BEST – EVERYDAY.”

Introduce who you are:

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

When you work with me, (add in what you have written).

If its shorter than 45 seconds, add 1-3 more sentences on why they should work with you.

Everything else looks great 🙂

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.