Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Trevor Howat
      Participant
        @agentzero@thelocalbar.com

@negeen-dargahi

@halle-eavelyn

Hello can you please review my video and give me feedback?…thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT-fTryFVHM

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @trevor-howat!! GREAT video + you look very professional!! My feedback is strictly with the technical aspect of the video.

With the portrait directly behind your head, it’s distracting. Consider having a background with depth and not just a blank wall. Halle talks about this in her “VIDEO TIPS” video in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Consider filming in front of a window for that natural light and make sure you are centered and the camera is at eye level.

ALL THIS BEING SAID – you do not have to refilm if you do not want to. This video will do! In the future. consider these tips!

Trevor Howat
          Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Thank you!  My office is pretty small and there are no windows.  I have lights in there for making video, but there is not many options to add depth.  Would it be better if the picture was to the side and not directly behind me? Just thinking of ways to make it better with my limited space.

Trevor Howat
            Participant

@negeen-dargahi

one other thing, I added the video to my linkedin profile using the link to youtube..for some reason it is not showing video, just a blank picture.  Does it take some time for LinkedIn to process the video link?

Trevor Howat
              Participant

I actually contacted linkedin and they said this is a recurring problem right now they are working on, hopefully will be fixed soon 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.