Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

John McComas
      Participant
        @john@johnmccomas.com

Nageen,

Please review and edit my first infomercial draft.

Thanks,

John

Do you want to avoid the pitfalls of Selling? Do you want feel in control of the process?

What would you do if your proceeds were wired to a fraudulent account? Could you stand to lose the biggest part of you financial portfolio? Make no mistake, this stuff happens all the time. People have lost millions.

What would you do if your house doesn’t appraise for the amount of the purchase price?

What about the inspection objection list you receive form the buyer?

Thankfully, you have me to work with. For over 12 years I have been providing my clients with the latest market trends and data. Negotiated as many as four family’s closing with a three contingency domino.

Stop worrying about the contingencies and the complicated paperwork. My team and I will handle all the details and keep you informed every step of the way until you have keys in hand to YOUR NEW HOME!

I will save you valuable time and money so you can focus on the more important things…YOUR LIFE.

Message me here on LinkedIn to discuss working together.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @john-mccomas! SUPER job with your first draft on your infomercial!

While you’ve got some great questions, there’s far too many. You may have seen this template outline before but please fill it out. It will really help organize your message and some of your points.

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.