Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Gae Callaway
      Participant
        @gaelord@gmail.com

I am not sure if this is the right place.  30-second commercial.  Would something like this work?

You need a will but know it costs too much.  Concerned because your small business must sign a contract.  Easy & affordable.  That is what we do.  Get it done at gaelord.wearelegalshield.com

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway! You posted in the RIGHT place 🙂 nice job taking action.

What you wrote is too short. Fill out this template – this will be very helpful:

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m [NAME] and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Gae Callaway
          Participant
            @gaelord@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi   Was this after I had added more or is it still not the best? Gae

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway. Please revise what you wrote based on my feedback and tag me in your revision.

Thank you!

Gae Callaway
              Participant
                @gaelord@gmail.com

It was just a matter of my profile.  Can you check that. ?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

@gae-callaway, you requested feedback for your infomercial script and my feedback is above. If you want me to look at your profile, please make a new post in the correct forum and I’d be happy to take a look!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.