Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Frequently Asked Questions I'm having trouble with my Customer Avatar

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Gae Callaway 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin
            • You are NOT alone!  First of all, please make sure you watch Halle’s VIDEO on the Client Avatar.  You can access it HERE http://app.hecp.com/hecp/transformational-business-strategy/
              Look at the VIDEO on the top of the page.  On the right side, you’ll see a blue bar that says PLAYLIST in white letters at the top. Roll over that with your mouse, and it will expand to show you ALL the Transformational Business Strategy videos.  Just scroll down until you get to the one that says: Customer Avatar!
            • Also, stop struggling and start making calls!  Call your top 3 FAVORITE clients and ask them if you can interview them for FIVE minutes! Then ask THEM your avatar questions.  They will LOVE to hear that they are one of your faves AND they will want to help!
            • Just starting with your business? That’s OK!  Who do you WANT to work with? Who makes your heart sing, who brings a smile to your lips, who would you work with if you weren’t just following the money, but your business DESIRES? Make THAT your Customer Avatar!

Still want more help? POST your Avatar and your questions in the FORUM for Customer Avatars: http://app.hecp.com/forums/forum/hecp/linkedin-client-avatar/

Tag Negeen and Halle on the post, too, by writing their names with @ first (for example, @Negeen) and CLICKING on the name that comes up!

Gae Callaway
        Participant
          @gaelord@gmail.com

I seem to be going over the same videos over and over and still my time done is stuck at 17% and I am not moving forward.  Did ask some questions about the avatar and I have done some of that.  Thanks, Gae

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.